A Chicago Love Story (Part 13)

I woke up at 2pm and Von was gone. I got up and looked in Mani's room. She was gone too. I walked downstairs and nobody was there. Me: "These mfs jus left me all by myself huh?" I looked outside the window and the cars were still there but Momma and Daddy wasn't in the house. I peeped outside and seen Momma next door talking to one of the neighbors. I shut the door and looked in the fridge. There was nothing I wanted so I jus called Von. It rang 3 times before he picked up. Von: "Yeo." Me: "Wya?" Von: "I left. Why?" Me: "How long you been gone for?" Von: "Whatchu asking all these questions for?" Me: "Von😐. Ok. Did you leave with Daddy?" Von: "Yea. We otw back na." Me: "Okay." Von: "Ight bye I love you." He hung up. It still felt weird to me hearing him say that.. He was really in love with me. Momma walked in the door and said "Bout time you got up." Me: "Why ain't nobody wake me up?" Momma: "Cus I'm not gon be da one dealing wit da attitude." Me: "Where'd Daddy go?" Momma: "They went to pick up some food. They should be otw back in a cuppa minutes. They needa hurry cus I'm gettin hungry." I walked back upstairs and started playing music. I put my headphones in and turned dem hoes up full blast. A few minutes later I felt something get thrown upside my head. I took out one headphone and looked up. It was Von. Me: "Mane why tf you throwing chicken sammiches at folks?" Von: "Cus yo ass wasn't answering. And I wanted to see if I could hit the target." Me: "What?" Von: "I'm talkin bout dat big ass head mane. Yo head bout big as sheit 🤣." Me: "Boy stfu😒." I got up and moved to the other side of my room. Von: "Awe did I make da tiddie baby mad?" I put my headphones back in and turned up my music again. I felt somebody kissing my neck so I turned my head and paused my music. Me: "Stop." Von: "Awe shawty mad ain she?" Me: "No youn ever let me stay mad at you." Von: "Okay??🤣 I'm not gon leave you alone until I see you smiling so you might as well get used to it."

Mani busted in the room and said "MOMMA AND ALL THEM COMIN NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!" Me: "Girl I knew that.." Mani: "Bitch hush. I'm essited." Me: "Nique called yesterday and told me he was gon call you." Mani: "What? That lyin ass hoe ain call me.. Hollon." She pulled out her phone and dialed a number so quick. Mani: "You lyin ass muthafucka you told Lai Lai that you was gon call me..... Mhm ion believe it.... Yea I know.... Where's Mommy?.... Ugh.. Tell her I said I love her and I miss her... Man what? Yea... Fine.." She put Nique on speakerphone and he said "Yuhh." Me: "Wassup lil boa?" Nique: "Awe sheit Pookie think she grown na huh?" Mani: "Forrealll sis don't kno how to act yo🤣🤣" Me: "Man fuck both of yall frfr😂" Von: "Ya bout ghetto as sheit." Nique: "Ayo who is that? Mani you got a nigga?" Mani: "Boy no. Hush. It's Von." Nique: "I knew yo ugglass couldn't getchu nobody🤣🤣. Wassup tho Von?" Mani: "Bye Dominique 😒." Me: "Awe man. I can't wait until they get up here bruh we finna be crunk." Nique ended up calling me. Me: "Welcome back lil bruh." Nique: "Ayo tell Mani big head ass I said fuck you and dat Imma be up there tomorrow." Me: "What? Yall comin tomorrow?" Nique: "Nah just me. Momma Jojo comin in a car cus Gramma too scared to get on a plane and issa 10 hour drive and I ain sitting in a car for that long wit Jojo's lil bad ass." Me: "Ayo🤣. What time you plan on comin so I can tell Momma and Daddy?" Nique: "Prolly gon be there round 1-2pm. It's only an hour flight." Me: "Ight cuzzo Imma see you whenever you get here." Mani: "Fuck you Nique!" Nique: "Shut yo big head ass up Imani!" I hung up the phone cus I was NOT finna be listening to that. Von: "Aye I got a lil cousin dat Jojo could prolly hang wit." Me: "Good cus JoJo be buggin tf outta folks."