A Chicago Love Story (Part 16)

*Sexual Content*

I woke up and Mani was sitting at the table with Nique and Nazir. Me: "What yall doin?" Nique: "Nun. I jus woke up a few minutes ago." Mani: "Guh come here." Me: "Uhnt uhn I'm comfortable where I'm at. You come here." Mani: "Bruh nevermind." Nique: "I wanna do something fun today bruh." Nazir: "Let's go to the mall or something." Me: "Man we stay at the mall." Mani: "Ouu we could have a movie marathon." Me: "We do that a lot too." Mani: "Wait. We could invite more ppl." Nique: "Who we gon invite tho?" Mani: "Some of Von's homies." Me: "Girl. You is NOT slick🤣."  Nique: "Facts. Sis thought she was gon do sum 😭." Mani: "I wasn't talking bout them boys. I'm talking bout anybody." Me: "Uh most definitely not. We ain't finna have 'anybody' up in here." Nazir: "How bout a mini party? You kno a cuppa of his peoples, us, get some drinks and stuff and have a small kick back." Nique: "Aye that's a good idea tho.." Me: "Ion know." Mani: "Loosen up Lai damn. You too young to be acting like a 40 year old. Have some fun." Me: "I do be having fun thank you😐." Nique: "Doing what?" Mani: "Fuckin." Me: "And other stuff." Nique: "Like what Lai?" Me: "Uh... Sleeping😁. I be out wit Von and we be havin fun at the mall and a whole bunch of stuff." Nique: "Yall be fuckin at the mall?" Me: "That's not what I said." Mani: "Anyways. We finna have that party. The adults was planning on goin out tonight anyways." Me: "Huh?" Nique: "Yea. Gramma said she goin wit Auntie and Unc to Von's crib. My momma said she was finna be at a bar." Me: "What about JoJo?" Mani: "He goin wit Gramma and them. He got a lil friend." Me: "Ugh fine. Upstairs finna be off limits tho." Nique: "Mane it's jus finna be maybe 10-15 people max Lai chill." Mani: "Exactly. Von, you, me, Nique, Nazir, Von's 4 friends, and Durk." Nique: "And some bitches. I'm not finna be in a house full of dudes and 2 females that im related to." Nazir: "What females you finna invite? Youn kno nobody up here." Nique: "Mane Lai got some friends don't she?" Me: "Hell nawl😂." Nique: "Bro what? Yo ass been up here for months now and you still aint got no friends?" Mani: "Hush Nique. You know she don't like being around a bunch of people. Lai!! You could invite that girl from the mall🤣." Me: "Most definitely not. That bitch is not finna be in my house." Nique: "What girl?" Me: "Von's ex. I whooped her ass and allat." Nazir: "What she look like?" Mani: "Don't worry bout it. She ugly." Nique:  "Is she actually ugly or are yall jus sayin that cus yall don't like her?" I grabbed my phone and pulled up Daijah's instagram. Nazir: "Oh she ain't ugly. She ain't that cute but she ain't ugly." Nique: "My nigga. That bitch is fuckin UGLY🤣. You be wit the ugliest bitches bro." Me: "Ayo.." Nique: "Except Lai. She ain't as ugly." Me: "Shut up bitch😂." Von rolled over and threw his arm over me. He kissed my cheek and said "Good morning shordy. What yall talkin bout?" Nique: "Aye invite some of yo ppl down here and tell em to bring girls." Von: "For what?" Mani: "We havin a small get together." Von: "For?" Mani: "We jus wanna have a party. Bring Quan and them nd like Nique said, tell em bring bout 3-4 females." Nazir: "Bad bitches only." Me: "Boy please. You ain't allat cute so have a seat." Von: "Ight. They can prolly slide here in a few hours. What time is it?" Nique: "Issa lil after 12pm. Gramma nem said they was gon leave at around 6pm to head to Von's crib so that'll give us bout an hour or two to clean up amd get snacks." Mani: "Yeah. We gon go to walmart to get stuff since they cheap." Me: "Do Momma and Daddy kno yall plan on havin a party?" Mani: "Well it ain't really a big party so we jus said Von's friends was comin and some of yo female friends." Me: "Ian got no female friends." Nique: "Laiya just hush and let us have fun. We ain't gon be up here long." Me: "Fine."

Momma came downstairs and she was dressed tf UP. Nique: "Where you goin all dressed up?" Momma: "Boy I'm grown. I'm goin out wit my friends." Me: "You ain't going with Daddy?" Momma: "Naw. He'll be okay." Me: "What time you comin back?" Momma: "Again, I'm grown. I'll be back whenever." Me: "Okay Mommy be safe then." I got up and gave her a hug and kiss. She grabbed her keys and walked out. Mani: "When did she start goin out?" Me: "A lil after we moved here. She met some new friends and been goin out." Daddy came downstairs after and said "I'm assuming yall kno we leaving here in a few hours. Lai I want this house clean by the time I get back." Me: "Why do I gotta be the one cleanin it?" Daddy: "Cus you my kid." Me: "And Nique and Mani are yo niece and nephew. Mani live here too so.." Daddy: "Laiya I'm not arguing with you today." Me: "I'm not tryna argue. I'm jus asking you a simple question." Daddy pinched the bridge of his nose and said "How about this Lai, if all 3 of yall clean up, I'll give you $50 each. Okay?" Von: "Oh fr? Imma help too den." Daddy: "Nah. You and Lai can split that." Me: "You already owe me $100 from that bet." Daddy: "You ain't win." Me: "Yea I did. Run me my money for I rob you." Daddy: "You'll get ya money, relax. Whatchu kno bout robbin😂." Me: "A lot. Watch yo back mane🤣." Gramma came around the corner and said "Hush that mess up Pooh. Where's ya momma?" Nique: "She left to hang wit her friends." Gramma: "What she say before she leave?" Mani: "That she grown." Gramma: "Lawd Dennis you got yo self a wild one."