twenty-two

all my social media accounts are in my bio (my tumblr url is the website) so if you wanna check those out then go ahead!!

brenda's pov

jack and i decided that we were going to tell amelia about our plans to have another child, so when we do, it'll be easier for her.  we just didn't know how to tell her.

jack told me that we could bring it up when we go out to dinner tonight, and i agreed.  we were currently at the cheesecake factory with her, eating dinner.

i looked over at jack in the seat in front of me and raised an eyebrow, as if to ask him when we would bring up the topic to amelia.

he looked over at her to see if she was looking at then quickly nodded.

i sighed and looked over at her, she was coloring on the kids menu.

"hey, am?  daddy and i need to tell you something, sweetheart," i said, gently taking the crayon out of her small hands.

it got her attention and she looked up at us, with a confused look in her eyes.

jack adjusted his red snapback and grabbed her hands.

"daddy and i want to have another baby, and we're hoping it happens soon.  that means that you're going to be a big sister!" i said, with a big grin on my face.

jack chimed into the conversation, smiling as well.

"we just wanted to tell you so that you would know, but don't worry, mommy doesn't have a baby yet, ok?"

amelia had a blank expression on her face as she quickly removed her hands from jack's and back to coloring.

i gaped my mouth open and looked at jack.