thirty

i love you guys so much thanks for being such great readers!!!

brenda's pov

"josh, come here, buddy!" jack yelled, a big grin on his face.

josh attempted to run over to jack's arms as we all gathered around amelia's pink birthday cake.

i suddenly heard the small group of people we invited, sing her the typical birthday song. amelia had a huge smile on her face as she watched the candles flicker.

after the obnoxious singing was over, i looked over at her and saw her trying to blow out all the candles. jack was right behind her, kissing her forehead and wishing her a happy birthday.

"did you make a wish, princess?" he asked, excitedly.

amelia nodded quickly and sloppily kissed his cheek.

"thank you for the party, daddy! i really, really, really like it!" she said, laughing.

i smiled at her as i watched jack give her a hug, before putting his attention back on josh.

jack leaned against the small metal chair i was sitting in and handed me a cup of water. i nodded my hand as a thank you and gestured for him to sit down.

"so, this party was a success." i laughed, taking in all my friends and all of amelia's gathered together.

"yup, sure was," he replied, smiling.

"by the looks of it, we have a LOT of cleaning up to do."

jack nodded, but then widened his eyes at the sight of the mess.

my instagram usernames are in my bio!!