sixty

brenda's pov

"how about this one?" kelly, the dress shop owner asked, pointing at a lace gown.

i shook my head and squirmed a little, continuing through the racks of dresses.

i'm currently at kelly's bridal shoppe, to look for my wedding dress. i brought my mom with me, because i only wanted her to share this moment with me. she was sitting out in the front, waiting for me to find a another dress.

"and this one?"

i was cut off from my thoughts so i quickly took a look at the dress. it was kind of tight, which wasn't the look i was going for.

"eh, not really. i like it, but i don't really think it's the one."

she nodded and continued helping me rummage through them.

"oh my god, look at this one!" i squealed, holding up a big ballgown.

"try it on, hun!" kelly smiled, walking me back to the dressing room.

-

"mom, what do you think of this one?" i asked, pulling the dress up as i walked.

my mother looked up from her phone and smiled widely. she stood up to get a better view of the front of the dress.

"oh, brenda! it looks great! i love it so much, don't you?"

"yeah, i think it's my favorite! jack'll like it too, right?" i smiled.

she nodded, and i walked back over to the dressing room to take it off and pay for it.