seven

i posted a "dating jack gilinsky would involve..." in my rant book so go check it out !!

brenda's pov

i heard the front door open, and soon heard steps going up the stairs.  it must be jack.

i heard the sound of the room door, and quickly shut my laptop, just in time for him to not be able to see.

"hey, babe." i said calmly, trying to hide my anxiety.

jack's facial expression remained the same as he moved closer to me.  his head tilted to the side, slightly.

"sit down." he demanded, his voice still the same.

i mentally gulped and sat on our bed.

"did you need anything?  what's up?"

his eyes were angry and dark as he spoke his next line.

"are you cheating on me?"

a wave of confusion flowed through my brain as i furrowed my brows.

"what?" i asked.

"i said, are you cheating on me with that guy from work?" jack replied, his voice stern.

"no, no, no.  of course not!  what makes you think that?"

i laughed for a moment at his wild assumption.

"brenda," he sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"i thought you were cheating on me because you were always talking to that derek guy, and you never let me use your laptop or your phone," he finished.

it was my turn to sigh now.  i gestured for him to sit down as i got ready to tell him about my plan.

idk if i'm going to update tomorrow so i decided to just put this out so you still get an update