four

follow my new instagram fanpage if you the real mvp!! it's westsidegilinsky

brenda's pov

i've been wanting to go to college since jack and i graduated high school last year.  ever since amelia was born though, neither of us had the time.  jack works in marketing at his mother's yoga studio to help pay any bills, and i work at derek's cell phone store.  i've never brought up the idea of me going to college to jack, because i don't want him to worry about supporting amelia or paying for it.  

so, recently i've been asking derek for help with finding different colleges and applying to them, in hopes that i get accepted.  i don't want jack to know, so i've been doing it on derek's computer while at work.

right now, i was warming up amelia's bottle for her before her nap.  jack was going to come home from work soon, so he would have time to see her before she sleeps.

-

"baby, i'm home!"

i turned my head from the tv and looked up to see jack.  he was taking off his suit jacket and placing it on the doorknob.

"hey babe." i said, turning my attention back to my show.

he smiled at me and came over to the living room to give me a quick kiss.

"where's amelia?" he asked, as he pulled away.

"sleeping.  she just fell asleep, like, five minutes ago."

he nodded, quickly leaping next to me on the couch.

i hate when you think that you have homework for a certain class but then you actually don't and you're just like paranoid bc it feels like you do and ughhh