thirty-three

my instagram is in my bio (theycanthurtyou) please follow it if you want to have a good time !!

brenda's pov

i looked down at the menu for a brief second before looking back up at our waiter.

"i'll get the fettucine alfredo, with a side of vegetables, please." i said, smiling.

we both looked to jack and waited for him to place his order.

"um, can i have the chicken parmesan? thanks," he replied, running his hand through his hair.

"sure, i'll bring that out when it's ready!" the waiter said, cheerfully.

as we watched him go back to the kitchen, i turned my attention to jack.

i looked in his eyes for a moment, just smiling to myself.

"hey, do you remember how we met?" he said, laughing slightly.

i giggled and looked down at the piece of bread on my plate, and looked at him again.

"of course i do, jack. how could i not, i had 911 on speed dial every time we met in real life," i laughed sarcastically, grabbing his hand under the table.

he rolled his eyes and pretended to be hurt.

"ha, ha. so funny!" he replied.

"well you know i'm j-" i was cut off by our waiter placing both of our plates on our table.

jack looked up at him and nodded his head as a thank you.

i have a new story called "rent a girl" so go check it out if you want!