fifty-five

jack's pov

after amelia ran up to her room, i walked upstairs to our room.  i needed to plan out how i was going to propose to brenda.

i wanted and needed it to be special, because i want my baby to be happy with me for the rest of her life. just the thought of her being all mine is exhilerating.

i'm planning on proposing to her in two months, after she gets settled into school, and the entire family calms down a little.

i want to ask her when we're with all her family and friends, maybe at a party celebrating her getting into college.  i want everyone to see how happy she's going to be with me, so that would be the perfect time.

i already have the ring, i just need to start planning the party.  i could ask my parents to invite our side of the family, and then ask brenda's parents to invite her family.  then, i'll ask brenda to invite her friends, so they can see it too.  in fact, i'll tell them right now.

i pulled my phone out from my pocket and quickly texted brenda's mother.

hi janelle, i need to talk to you about something.  please call me when you get this so we can arrange a time and place.  thanks, jack.

i sent the message and locked my phone to wait for her reply.

if you have a problem with how short the updates are, please don't comment about.  on my other stories, it happens so much and it's really annoying.  at least you're getting an update, be grateful.