forty

brenda's pov

"princess, make some room," he groaned, watching me scoot over in the bathtub.

i smiled sarcastically and moved to the side, making way for jack to sit next to me. i raised my arms up to grab the shampoo bottle, when i felt arms slide around my waist. i gasped at the feeling of his hands on my bare body as he pulled me onto his lap. i was now straddling him, the only thing blocking the intimacy was a thin layer of bubbles. i hooked my arms under his, and hugged him. i rested my head against his wet and bare (hahahahahah) chest, and i could feel his calm breathing underneath me.

after about ten minutes of a comfortable silence, i felt jack draw designs on my bare back, using the soapy bubbles. it was relaxing, to say the least.

"so how was work?" i asked softly, after a few moments.

he hummed and sighed.

"it was okay. there were a lot of people at the office today, for some reason, and i was practically all over the place."

"well, you look stressed," i smiled, kissing his jawline.

he used the opportunity of me being close to him, to basically attack my lips with his. he kissed my lips for a while, and then moved on to my neck. i was almost melting at his touch.

i let out a quiet whimper, as amelia and josh were both sleeping in the next room. jack smirked and finished his current actions, before pecking my lips one more time.

babes, i think i might take a break from writing for a while. not for a really negative reason, just because i want to get my grades up and i want to focus on other things that i have going on. i might not update for this week, or if i do they'll be pretty effortless. thanks for sticking w/ it