thirty-five

brenda's pov

"ok, josh, we're gonna go shopping with your sister, today. so i need you to get dressed, alright babe?" i spoke to josh, helping him put on his clothes.

he nodded and wrapped his chubby fingers around my hand, squeezing it.

after about five minutes of waiting for him to get ready, i picked him up and walked downstairs, where we were greeted by amelia and jack. jack was sitting on the kitchen chair, shirtless with messy morning hair, chugging down a box of fruit loops. meanwhile, amelia was watching my little pony in the living room.

"wow, what a great sight to walk into, jack," i said sarcastically, searching for my keys.

he looked up and fake laughed, before giving me a kiss on the cheek and letting me leave.

"come on, am! we're leaving now!" i yelled into the living room, turning off the tv.

amelia huffed but marched out the door, leaving me to say a final goodbye to jack. i hugged him and watched him hug josh, before we finally left to the car.

-

"we're home!" i yelled, walking into the house and closing the door.

i set josh down and allowed him to stumble into the living room to play with amelia. they ran into the room to watch tv, while i walked into the kitchen to find jack.

"look what came in the mail today," he smirked, and my mouth gaped open.

if you wanna be cool go read my period rant book maybe??