Surprise

~~ 5 days later ~~

I woke up in Scott's arms and looked at him, he was sleeping peacefully and this is the first time I had woken earlier than him to see him sleeping and it was my birthday. This is a good gift itself seeing him happy makes me happy, which is a feeling I never felt when I was with Steve. Maybe this is love, where you feel each other's feelings, where you can sense their thoughts, where your heart feels complete and where you feel safe.

I was deep in thought as I hadn't realized Scott has woken up, "What are you thinking honey?", he asked interrupting me from my thoughts. "Oh good morning to you too", he chuckled at my comment, "Sorry baby girl, good morning but tell me what were you thinking", he asked again.

"Well happy one week anniversary honey, I was just thinking about past week and thought this is love, where you feel each other's feelings, where you can sense their thoughts, where your heart feels complete and where you feel safe. This is how I felt this past week was and I am crazily in love with you", I said and he was looking at me in awe "Baby I'm in love with you more than you could imagine. Happy one week anniversary to you too and Happy birthday baby girl", he said and smiled at him.

"Thank you baby", "Come on get up we will eat and go out today, today the baby, mommy and daddy are enjoying full day. By the way get dressed into something fancy and casual, you know it should be fancy but not much so it should be casual too ", he said not able to find the right words. I laughed at him, "I can understand baby", I said and suddenly felt nauseous. I quickly ran into the bathroom throwing up while Scott rubbing soothing circles on my back.

After I cleaned up, "Our baby boy is taking all your energy", he said making me laugh. We took the other tests after that date and 2 of them showed boy and 2 showed girls, so totally 3 boys and 2 girls. Now I was feeling it was a boy since the tests which showed girls mostly involved Scott so I think it should be his biological baby, "You know we have to decide names we can't keep calling the baby 'the baby' ", I said. "You are right I have some names for both, we will have our breakfast and get ready then talk some baby names in the backyard", he said and I nodded.

We brushed our teeth and washed our faces planning to take a shower before getting ready. We went downstairs and  together we made the breakfast. We ate and I took a shower first, changed into my clothes and thought to wear some makeup before going out, but wore my earrings. 

I didn't wear a chain as the neck of my blouse is high and I put my hair in a high ponytail

I didn't wear a chain as the neck of my blouse is high and I put my hair in a high ponytail. I went downstairs and went to the backyard and sat on the swing.

 I went downstairs and went to the backyard and sat on the swing