Epilogue

After that event, Y/n started slowly remembering and day by day she started remembering the promises, the cheating, the happy times, the day they had Oliver, the day they got married, their honeymoon.

She remembered everything the day of her birthday, when all the promises, surprises and everything happened and she remembered all of it together.

Then she, Oliver and Scott left and Steve also didn't bother them, realizing that he had lost her the second he thought about cheating her.

Now it has been 3 years and she had the twins and later a boy, named James Ethan Lang who was just like his father.

But all were happy when they heard the name of the girls, Emma Rose Lang and Natasha Adele Lang, just like they planned for the first baby if it was a girl.

They had their happily ever after even though it had many hurdles and problems they together overcame it with lots of love and trust.

Also mainly by ACCEPTING THE LIFE GIVEN AND ACCEPTING EACH OTHER.....

The End.

Thank you guys for all your support and love and I know I rushed it but I didn't have anything to write a therefore I couldn't leave it hanging also so I ended it like this.

Many won't like this, but I am still grateful to the one who loved it and read so thank you, I will start a new book which is a crossover between Harry Potter and Avengers. Thank you!!!💖😌😍