Code Save My Life

This as many people wanted how the name popped up and who made it up?

This is on your 8 month where everyone visits you and Scott. 

This is really sort forgive me.

This is no one's pov fully...

Scott and Y/N were on the sofa talking about the baby names, making their final decision on the names, when they heard the doorbell ring. Scott got up to see who it was, to find Tony, Natasha, Clint, Bruce, Bucky, the Maximoff twins, Fury and the Odinson brothers.

"Hey guys! come in, what a surprise to see all of you together today", Scott said inviting them in, "Yah we thought we would we visit you since Y/N is near to the due date, so we have some things to discuss", Wanda said.

"OMG hey guys!", Y/N said hugging everyone, "So what is it that you guys want to discuss?", Scott asked.

"Well we want to appoint a certain code name to be mentioned at the time of labor", Loki said, "Ok, but why?", asked the couple together.

"Why!? because if you don't want Steve to know that the baby is coming we need this code name", Tony said. Scott nodded, "I still don't understand on why Steve would get to know about the baby arriving", Y/N said.

"Y/N are you alright?", Bruce asked, "Yes I am fine it's just these pregnancy hormones are making me confuse", she replied.

"Ok so we know that Steve and Bucky are super soldiers, so they have super hearing therefore they can hear even minut sounds, therefore we need a code name. Don't tell me you don't understand this after so much explaining", Nat said.

"Oh ok now I understand, so anyone have any ideas?", Y/N asked, "How about code 101?", Nat asked, "Nope", "Code Karen?", "Nope", "Code Hela?", "Nope and why Hela?", "Well Hela was our evil sister, so labor is hard and painful", Thor said.

"No way moving on", Loki said... This went on for another 10 mins

"How about Code Save My Life?", surprisingly Scott and Bucky said that together and everyone looked at them puzzled, but no one disagreed.

"That's great, it's funny at the same time alerting", Tony said smiling, "Wait how is it funny?", Pietro asked.

"Well you all how Y/N is when she is angry, if you make her angry then you are dead man walking, so definitely when she is in labor she would try to kill Scott, I mean that's what every pregnant women do, so when Scott says this it will be funny but we will always know the situation and it is also easy to cope with Steve too", Nat said and everyone nodded understanding.

"Ok so it's decided, probably Scott will be there most of the time, but if not whoever is with Y/N has to immediately call any one of us at the time of labor and everyone has to have their phones in alert ok?", Tony asked and everyone nodded again.

"Y/N I wanted to aske have you selected a name for the baby?", Wanda asked and the couples nodded, "You will know after the baby is here, It's a surprise", Y/N said.

The rest of the day went on like this....

This is how the code name came.

Do you like it?

Words-552