Father's Day!!!

It's been nearly a year since me and Scott got married(I don't have any contents other than from now on so I skipped a year; sorry), today it's Sunday June 20th, yep that's right father's day and today we are going to Avengers Tower.

I have to tell something to Scott and every avengers so we are gonna celebrate father's day over there.

I have to say that I have been the most happiest and luckiest for the past 2 1/2 years and that is all because of Scott.

Scott had already gone downstairs with Oliver so I quickly took my gifts for my father from me and Oliver and a gift for Scott from Oliver; actually it's from me but Oliver will be presenting it, and went downstairs.

"What took you long sweetheart and what are these?", Scott asked trying to peep into the bags but I slapped his hand away, "These are some father's day gift for you and my dad, so till we are in the tower keep your hands with you baby", I said and he pouted.

I kissed him and took Oliver from him and went towards the front door, "If you come early you can see your gifts early", I said and he quickly ran towards the car, I laughed at this, "Stop laughing and come faster", he said and I got into the car quickly.

~~ At the Tower ~~

We got out and went inside to see everyone seated except Steve, nowadays I don't even care if he sees me with Oliver, because I know Scott and my dad will do anything and everything to keep Oliver with us.

"Hey guys!!", I greeted and everyone greeted me by hugging me, "Happy Father's Day papa", I said kissing his cheek, "Thank you honey", he said hugging me and kissing me on the forehead.

"Ok dad, you and Scott sit down first I need to give you both something", I said and they sat down, "Hey what about us?", Bucky asked.

"Idiot these are father's day gifts and by the end of this, near end you all also have something to find out", I said and everyone after hearing this started seating themselves on the chairs.

"Ok first you Scott, I am sorry dad this thing Scott has to know first", I said and dad nodded understanding, "Ok Buck can you hold Oliver for sometime", I said and Bucky took Oliver from me and started playing with him.

"I took a box and handed it to Scott, "You open it, read it and if you understand, I mean you will, then keep your mouth shut till the end, and everyone else no peeking", I said and everyone nodded in excitement and fear.

Scott opened his box and read the letter that was on top,

Hey Honey,

     I want to say that I love you so much and you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Thank you for being there when I needed you and thank you for everything else too. I don't know what I can give you to repay for everything you did, but I am giving you this small gift below.

Love you, always

Y/N.

He then looked into the box and looked back at me with shock in his eyes and nodded in confirmation and I nodded confirming what is inside, then he again looked back inside and took the paper outside.

I know he will do something like this that's why I had pasted the picture on a thick paper so you can't see from behind and I wrote some words in it too. Suddenly Scott got up and hugged me with tears in his eyes and then kissed me passionately and I started tearing up too.

Oliver laughed at this breaking our kiss and all looked at him shocked, "He is the only living being who likes to see you two kissing", Pietro said, "You have corrupted my grandson", my dad said acting hurt and everyone laughed at this.