steve smith meet the green ranger and the ninja

Steve and his friends eating their lunch at the cafeteria and making plans for this weekend.

Snot: "we wanna go to new arcade right next door to gas station after we done watching star trek at my place."

Steve: "sure, that's a good idea snot."

Barry: "yeah."

Toshi decided nodded his head with snot plans for this weekend. Then suddenly the doors open by tommy oliver and shane clarke to enter the cafeteria with the chief and captain black. Then he spotted stan smith son at the table with 4 boys right next to the window. They went towards the table with them and captain black said, "greetings Steven."

Steve: "captain black, what your doing here?"

Captain black: "I want you to meet tommy oliver and shane clarke to help us find zodiac animals from both worlds."

Tommy: "hello."

Shane: "how its going."

Steve: "greetings you two. I'm glad you two join my dad and his workers team up with canterlot high and equestria to find zodiac animals."

Tommy: "no problem kiddo. Me and shane show you and your friends something surprised."

Barry: "really like what?"

Tommy oliver pull out his master morpher from his and including shane put his morpher on his right wrist to show them.

Tommy oliver: "dragonzoid!"

Shane Clarke: "ninja storm, ranger form. Ha!"

They transform into dragonzoid green ranger and red wind ranger to shocked Steve and his friends including several students in the cafeteria.

Captain black with sly grin on his face while across his arms and said, "impressive, Huh."

Steve: "yeah, they're real life power rangers."

Snot: "oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god."

Barry: "awesome."

Vince Chung: "no way, they're real."

Mertz: "that's so cool."

The chief hop on kim right shoulder blade and said, "well they're happy to see real life power rangers, captain black."

Kim: "yeah."

Captain black: "yup."

[New chapter is out for this story]