early morning training

In early morning, rarity at the empty plan far from camp everfree just stare at three chops logs just standing on the grass for preparing big fight with daolon wong and the enforcers. She shot small fire blast from her mouth at first wooden log and destroy it turn into ashes and she poof out a sword inside the flame just appear on her hand.

Rarity: "it's showtime."

She running towards the second wooden log in full speed then slice it into pieces and her sword disappear in her hand and due one more move on last wooden log before head back to camp with the others. She jumped in mid-air for her ready next move.

Rarity: "green dragon shoot!"

She use powerful kicks on the log to begin break into pieces and landed on the grass perfect.

Rarity: "well, it's time to head back at camp then."

She jump on the tree branch and hop on branch to branch to branch towards the camp without everyone become worried.

A small shadow walked towards slice log on the grass to pick it up with pink small bear hand.

Unknown voice: "wow, who did this? I better show this to my family at the treehouse."

Unknown figure start walking back inside the forest towards the tree with it's family to show them slice log what it found on the grass.

[New chapter is out tonight]