animals location part 1

The humane 7 were at the lake.

Rarity: "oh, it's beautiful, isn't it? It looks like a diamond shining in the sun!"

Fluttershy: "it is lovely out here. The fresh air, the cool breeze, the birds land on your finger.."

Rainbow: "I think that only happens to you flutter."

Sunset sit in Indian style front of small fire pit doing chi magic to make image of talismans inside of animals.

Sunset: "Trixie, I need powder of kamado dragon tooth."

Trixie: "you got it."

She handed on a jar of powder of kamado dragon tooth inside to give it to sunset. She grab half of kamado dragon tooth to toss at the fire to become green and sunset doing a chant.

Glorisoa: "what's she doing?"

Principal celestia: "just watch."

Sunset: "Yu mo gui gwai fai di zao! Yu mo gui gwai fai di zao!"

A small green flame come up into circle and see a image of white tiger talisman located at las Pegasus.

Principal celestia: "white tiger talisman located at las Pegasus."

Flash: "alright las Pegasus."

Next image is dog location at royal woods.

Trixie with confused look on her face "we need find a dog with dog talisman somewhere in town."

Vice principal Luna: "I believe so Trixie."

Sunset: "with the help of the loud family."

Next image is rabbit talismans location at lundgren.

Sunset: "new town."

Trixie: "neat."

Next image is snake talisman Located at india.

Sandalwood: "that's awesome."

Next image is sheep talisman located at Equestria just surprise from principal celestia and flash bit."

Principal celestia: "the sheep talisman located at equestria

Vice principal Luna: "ms. Shimmer tell princess twilight about this when we get home."

Sunset: "yes Ma'am."

Next image is roaster talisman  located at Transylvania

Derpy: "transylvania?"

Flash: "I never heard the place before?"

Trixie: "Trixie neither?"

Next image is ox talisman located at Himalayan mountain."

Sunset: "Himalaya?"

Flash: "that's cool."

Next image about to reveal next animal but got interrupted by twilight scream to make the flame goes out. Then turn around to see twilight got rescue by timber.

Timber: "whoa! I know I'm charming, but you don't have to fall for me."

Timon: "ha, good one kid."

Timber: "thanks."

Sunset: "let's continue do it at bonfire tonight or uncle do it."

Derpy: "good idea shimmy."

When derpy left towards her friends at left side of the dock and sunset with a sigh.

Pumbaa: "what's wrong sunset?"

Spike: "yeah."

Timon: "what's up shimmer?"

Sunset: "nothing but I don't tell everyone about this except you three."

She pulled out a small box from her pocket to show the trio.

Sunset: "I'm going to propose derpy today."

Spike: "I hope she likes it."

Timon: "yeah."

Pumbaa: "oh sunset, i'm so proud I could just---"

He accidentally farted really loud and make micro chip, starlight, and drama letter pass out on the grass while sunset put small box back inside her pocket without everyone noticed.

Pumbaa: "oops, sorry."

Rarity: "that's awful, smell like rainbow quartz dirty changing diaper when I change her at the house."

Rainbow: "you said it babe."

[New chapter is out]