meet the gummi bears

Sunni and tummi gummis take sunset shimmer, rest of her friends, gloriosa daisy, timber spruce, derpy hooves, and starlight to their home and meet their family.

Gloriosa: "I'm very excited going to meet rest of the gummi bears."

Timber: "me too."

Pinkie: "me three."

Derpy: "rarity and rainbow dash stay at camp to wait for their daughter come by to stay."

Starlight: "totally."

Sunni: "we're here."

Gloriosa and timber just gasped of surprise to see the home of the gummi bears

Fluttershy: "Nice place you got there."

Tummi: "thanks flutter."

Then suddenly rest of gummi bears come out the doors from the branches and landed on the grass with their feets.

Zummi with a warm smile on his face and say's, "greetings visitors, I'm zummi gummi and keeper of gummi wisdom." "And this is my family."

Grammi: "hello there dears, I'm grammi gummi."

Gruffi: "I'm gruffi gummi and caretaker of gummi glen. Don't forget i'm very grumpy a bit."

Applejack whisper to sunset shimmer ear and say's, "like someone need to relax sometime."

Sunset: "yup."

Another gummi bear named cubbi gummi hop on timber back to surprise them and say's, "I'm cubbi gummi."

Gruffi: "you all already met tummi and sunni."

Gloriosa: "nice to meet you all for a first time."

Zummi: "what's your names?"

Gloriosa: "gloriosa daisy."

Timber: "I'm timber spruce."

Sunset: "I'm sunset shimmer."

Applejack: "applejack apple."

Pinkie: "I'm pinkie pie."

Fluttershy: "I'm fluttershy breeze."

Derpy: "I'm derpy hooves."

Starlight: "I'm starlight."

Spike: "I'm spike the dog."

Sci twi: "I'm twilight sparkle at your service."

Gruffs: "there's more of you somewhere in this woods."

Timber: "yup, they at camp right now during camp activities."

Cubbi look up at grammi with smile on his face and say's, "can we see them, please, please."

Grammi: "sure, let's go meet them."

Zummi: "that's a good idea."

Gruffs: "i guess."

But they didn't know there's robo-ape name Jeffrey behind the bushes to spy on them for a bit.

Jeffrey: "(whisper) what the juice?"

[New chapter is out today]