alone time with sunny

They then arrive at sunny flare house to enter the front porch so she let down sunny down on the porch so she use her house key to unlock the door and grab the handle to open it really wide let both of them entered inside the house

Indigo: "after we make love at your room. Let's call pizza delivery for supper."

Sunny closed the door behind her and locked after that and turn at indigo zap with bedroom eyes and lovely eyes  on her eyes, "of course zappy." They then walked up the stairs towards her bedroom in the right side next to bathroom. They went inside the bedroom to place their handbags on top of the desk including shoes too before indigo zap turned to sunny flare to stare and stepped to each other after indigo placed her hands on sunny hips and kiss her. Sunny kissed back and let out a soft moan before indigo backed her into the wall and deepened the kiss.

Sunny: "(thought) oh zappy."

Indigo then pull sunny flare crystal prep jacket off then collar shirt off to reveal blue aqua lacy bra in beautiful body of sunny flare. And she take off skirt to reveal pantie including socks too. Sunny flare climb up on the bed towards the middle to sit down and waiting for indigo zap get undressed too to reveal dark blue sport bra to reveal 6 pack abs and boxer.

Sunny: "oh indigo, you been working out for me."

Indigo reflex her arm muscle to show sunny flare and said, "yup, In every Saturday." Sunny unhooked her bra to let her e-cup breasts bounce freely that make indigo very happy while entered the bed with her while sitting up.

Sunny: "go ahead play with them."

She placed her hands on both breasts begins massage them up and down to hear moan of pleasure from sunny flare with lustful face.

Sunny: "o-o-o-h...zappy. It's feel so good, ah kept...kept going please."

Indigo: "of course babe."

She continue groping the breasts to hear moan even more from sunny in few minutes and stop groping one of breast. She lean her head to right breast begin sucking on the nipple and continue groping another one to hear scream of pleasure from sunny flare in her room.

Sunny: "OH INDIGO! Yes it's feel good."

She pushed indigo down gently to pillow laying down on her back while sucking and groping breasts with Sunny flare stand in all four who become blushed so hard like a tomato and heavy breathing.

Sunny: "your mouth so good inside of my breast right now. It make me so turn on right now.

She feels wet Inside of her pantie from pleasure by indigo zap sucking and groping but she don't mind at all.

Sunny: "(thought) this best day of my life."

She begins felt something inside of her breasts and alarm indigo, "I'm...going to cum any minute, zappy." She latch off the nipple begins groping them really hard to hear moan of pleasure from sunny and ready for the limit

Sunny: "oh zappy, I'm CUMMING!"

she scream as spray milk from both nipples goes anywhere like running out of control fire hose in 2 minutes while getting picture from indigo zap by her phone real quick and place on the nightstand. Sunny become weak fall down top of indigo zap with heavy breathing and sweats on forehead.

They begin take off rest of clothes and toss them at other side of bed and get in the covers with indigo is on top and Sunny is on the bottom.

Indigo: "ready cutie."

Sunny: "I'm ready."

They begin make out again as indigo take her for ride with blissful moan in the bedroom.

[New chapter is out for this story]