a new foe arrive

Timon and pumbaa looking for bugs in the forest far from camp and he found a ladybug on the leaf so pick up it and eat it.

Timon: "yummy."

Pumbaa begin to sniff on the ground to find worms but accidentally bump something and look up to see a scrawny, elderly man with pale skin, long, gray hair and long nails. He wears a black robe with pointed shoulders, and a teal-blue beneath covering his torso and upper arms with black clothing on his forearms. While his feet are often hidden under his long robe, he does wear blue shoes. Has teal blue on the right eye, dark yellow eye on the left eye. He also has two facial tattoos. Pumba become scared of weird old man.

Pumbaa: "um timon."

He went right side of pumba while chewing on grasshopper and saw the old man too.

Timon: "hey what you doing here in the forest?"

Old man say nothing and pull out his hand to see a mouth with pointy teeth to shocked them. Meanwhile at camp with the others with gloriosa talking with flithy rich.

Gloriosa: "well, you can look around when camp is over. Now, if you don't mind."

The two had a bit of a staring contest.

Filthy: "fine."

He about get inside the limo and suddenly pumbaa come out the woods with timon on his back running towards in scream of panic.

Rainbow: "what's wrong guys?"

Timon point his finger at the old man to show the others.

Applejack: "who are you old timer?"

Old man: "I'm daolon wong! The powerful wizard and dark chi master. You all must be the students and staff from canterlot high."

Sunset: "yes, how you know about us?"

Rainbow: "yeah."

Daolon: "a familiar enemies told me about you."

He use new chant to summon 6 flames to pop out to reveal the enforcers but different to shocked the group except for gloriosa Daisy.

Finn: "hello guys."

Beautiful gorgeous: "how you been."

Henchman x: "greetings."

Sunset: "no way."

Pinkie: "the enforcers!"

Derpy: "you guys working for valmont?"

Rasto: "nope, we quit and working for daolon wong to search of animals with talismans inside."

All: "what?"

Starlight: "but how?"

Finn: "jackie chan niece destroy the talismans before we get them at section 13 and so we get them next week."

Captain planet: "of course."

Finn: "since we here so teach you a lesson."

They pull out theirs weapons But they didn't know sunset and derpy pulled out two stuff puffer fish from their bags.

Finn: "uh-oh!"

Beautiful gorgeous: "aww crud."

Their stuff puffer fishes begin to glow to blast them into purple puff smoke to shock him.

Daolon: "how you two do that?"

Derpy: "we learn it from uncle Chan."

Daolon: "the chi wizard."

Sunset: "that's right."

Daolon: "I'll be back."

He vanished with dark chi.

Rainbow become disappointed on her face and says, "great, we defeat shendu twice and now this."

Rarity: "I believe so darling."

Lyra: "that's mean we save animals with talismans inside."

Bon bon: "I believe so."

Sunset: "I need to write twilight inside my journal to warn them."

Sandalwood: "totally."

Gloriosa: "tell me what's going on here exactly!"

Octavia: "it's a long story ms. Daisy."

[New chapter is out]