Chapter 3

The clouds ran over the sky like a marathon. Pacing to see who would be the last to join the group, and see who would break the Camel's back allowing the rain to fall from the sky in little pitter-patter effects.
Allowing the sky to fill with the clouds giving the air a fresh scent of humidified soil and Earthly waters running through the air.

I hate the rain but the smells and scents of the miracle never ceased to amaze me. Never.

I watched out the window of the white Cadillac, allowing the driver to make his way to the silver-plated highschool.

Outfit^

As the car came to a halt, I stepped out and allowed the refreshing scent of rain to enter my nose, invading my senses.

Today is Friday, the day before the big ass party me and Deimos have planned. The whole school was talking about the new kids, and how "epic" we were. That's such an ugly word. I thought.
The sound of kids praising me had filled my ears all week. thanking me for throwing a party. Did these kids never have a party?

I brushed it off and walked to my first period easily spotting Aurora. 

Well, let's say every time I've tried greeting her this week she's hit me back with some sarcastic ass response, and not the playful kind.  But that's not going to stop me from trying.

I walked up behind her, making sure she didn't hear me and placed my head to hover above her shoulder, letting my breath tingle on her ear.

"Hi" I said in a low tone that was sure to catch her.

"What do you want?" She snarked back.

I backed away giving her some room but soon spun her around so our faces were only inches apart.

"you."

"I have a boyfriend."

I smirked "What does that have to do with me?"

"I also don't swing that way new girl"

"Ouch. Well, I give it a few, maybe the day you change your mind is the day I'll be gone."  

"Whatever"

"Well can you at least show up tomorrow?"  Can she at least give me something to work with? I like challenges but this girl is-

"I don't know, and I really don't care."

"Yeah but I ca-"  But I was soon cut off as an annoying ass voice entered my ears, like an eagle wiping its claws against a chalkboard, while Charlie Brown's teacher yells at the animal. 

"BITCH. COME HEAR."  Leyla says as she sits at the back of the class, holding her phone in one hand with her other one gesturing me to hurry towards her.

I begin walking over and lean my head slightly up gesturing 'what' to her.
"Your dad wants to talk to you, he said you weren't answering your phone."

I pick up the black iPhone and hold it to my ear.
"HI" I said eagerly since it has been a few months since I have spoken to my dad due to the whole ordeal of moving and adjusting to the U.S

"Hey Princess." He chuckled and continued. "You're coming back home Sunday, only for a couple of days, Leyla and Deimos can accompany you if they please."  

Leyla looks at me with a questioning look as I hold a cheesy grin on my face, excited that I get to see my father and go back home for a couple of days.  I throw my open hand up and down gesturing for her to shut the fuck up even though she wasn't saying anything. 

"That sounds great but can I ask why?" I said not trying to sound ungrateful or upset but the situation.

"Don't play dumb with me hoe. I know it's your birthday and I wanted to do something for you, and I knew throwing a party for you when you came back home would be better than nothing."

"But my birthday is Saturday...?"

"Leyla told me you and your brother were doing something, and I don't want to force you to miss it so Sunday will do and you'll be staying till Tuesday

"But what abo-"

"I handled your mother. Now go to class, love you princess." I could tell he was more excited for the party then I was, which made me feel better about it.

"I love you to dad."

And with that the call ended and Leyla snatched her phone back before stuffing it into her back pocket.

"You wanna go to Olympus for a few days?" I said facing her with a heavy smirk on my face.

A/N-

This chapterwas very short but I needed to give you some fillers and context.

IM BOUTTA HAVE SUM FUN IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS😏😏😏

Have a great day or night idk where u live

Might do a few updates tonight if I'm feeling in the mood

Im out- Bri🪐