Chapter 9

Serenity's POV:

(I'm adding a few characters!)

I've been waiting in the plains of grass and flowers waiting for everyone else to arrive. Right now it is just Deimos, My father, and I.
Of course, alone time with them is great it's not so great when they are asleep though.

I watch over the plains filled with green, the tree's only standing in groups of their own kind. Like highschool Cliques. I watch as the mountains filled with more and more trees only continue to ascend up into something other may consider oblivion, a state of which they are unaware of how tall they are, or even what they are filled with.  But I know the mountains are aware of it, everything is so perfectly and symmetrically placed that it is more than nature's doing.  

I turn my head to the left to catch the field of red and white carnations and they are might I say my favorite.
If you turn your focus off of them they look pink, a subtle pink that is overshadowed by the green of the nature surrounding me.  One reason why I love it here more than Earth, everything there is all plantations and city lights.  They get off by watching the sunset and the city skyline but they have never seen a true night sky, where all the stars are surely visible because we have no city lights and gaseous clouds filling the sky, or even just ran in a real flower field, where no one dares pick a flower or bother the insects in the grass, because at here in a world of should I say the supernatural... Nothing is everything, and everything is peace.

I lay my head back as I hear the footsteps of many individuals joining me in the elegance of the flower-field. I wait for the footsteps of the Individuals to come to a halt as they stop as I hear the grass rustling beside me.

I turn my head back down and open my eyes only to be jumped by my family.

~~

After a very undeserved jumping from everyone, I finally catch a glimpse of everyone who is here. My brothers Eros, my sister Thalia, my in-law Psyche, and of course my big sack of potatoes father and asshole brother.

^Cupid (Eros)- Son of Aphrodite