Chapter 15

Serenity POV-

The day has been passing uneventfully, not very common for my own life.
Aside from seeing Aurora break down during the first period, nothing has really happened, just me staring at her as if I'm in some Twighlight movie.  Honestly, I wasn't even staring at her, but instead the fucking epitome of hell next to her.  GoGurt or whatever his name was.

It was the last period of the day, Drama class.  I knew she was looking forward to it seeing as she sped to the class, and the mention of acting made her insides light up, or only what I can assume from the sparkle in her eyes when spoken on.
She wanted to be an actor.
She could, very emotional girl, also very bipolar.  Perfect for an actor, maybe I could show her how to control her emotions at times, that's if she doesn't keep pushing me away.

I noticed how when I approached her from a shy person she was giving.  I wasn't sure if it was her actually being genuine, who she was, or because of how I acted.  Maybe she acted differently because her boyfriend told her something, told her off, or told her wrong.

All I can do is try.

I enter the drama room with kids following behind me.  I sadly had no real friends in the class, just people who wanted to fuck me, to drive my car, or any other motives, and then there was Aurora.  The one girl in the school of 400 kids, the one girl who stood out from all other girls, the one girl who didn't want me.  Is that why I want her?  She never flocked to me, I hate when they don't even try and get to know me before wanting a relationship, but this girl doesn't even want to be my friend. 

But for me? Eh, I always win.

Mrs. Hanks stands by the door showing every student in, and to the stage.  The theatre was truly a gift.  The stage a rectangular shape, the silk, garnet red curtains covering every inch of the stage, falling so high from the ceiling, the longer you looked at it the higher it became, like a never-ending curtain of impossible possibilities, it was the world of acting after all.
The walls a concrete structure, all gleaming with a goldenrod shade,  every vine and ancient design carved into the walls, speaking a language not even scientists could decipher, because it wasn't a language everyone would understand, but only the ones who lived the actions of it, every curve of the structure speaking a different piece in life, and only the ones who wanted to understand it would...

The school had a tangerine orange accent, with silver flowing over the un-residented areas.
Never clashing, almost trying to keep personal distance, while trying to get as close as possible, never wanting to overlap in a hug, but instead, just touch pinkies, for-all pinky locking was the most subtle way of affection.

I walked to the left side of the stage and slowly made my way into a cross-legged position.

A/N- I was This close to saying crisis cross apple sauce, I had to look up synonyms for it LMFAOOOO.

I watched as the rest of the class walked into the doors, making conversation, others trying to get my attention but all I wanted was hers.  I waited for Mrs. Hanks to give instruction, she had mentioned a project upcoming but I was unsure when it was going to be.

The teacher had walked to a seat before sitting, a few papers on a small desk next to her. I watched as she pulled her glasses off of her face, and bringing them to lay hanging off of her shirt.
She had clapped twice waiting for the noise to die down, watching as every student turned to face the curly-haired woman in front of us.  She looks like Mrs. Frizzle, but without the artistic-lesbian outfits.

She waved her hand in an upward motion towards me, indicating for me to stand up, and so I obliged, I never understood why people found the need to disrespect teachers. These are the people that try and teach you, the people that get paid well below what they deserve, some of them the nicest people ever, people who spend their weekends working, grading papers, the least you could do is take their order.  They personally don't get paid enough to deal with Jacob and Leslie making out in the corner, only to get flipped off when asking to stop.  Of course not every teacher is nice, and I feel as if they deserve being treated like shit then go for it.  But never a teacher who is only trying to do their job.