Chapter 16

Aurora POV-

"Would you like to be my Bonnie?"  She asks. A smirk permanently stained onto her lips.

I'll slap that shit right off.  

IS SHE CRAZY?!  I mean I have a boyfriend, who likes me, I think...?
I shouldn't have said anything about my love for acting.  But now all I could do was play along.

"Under one condition," I said in a low voice for only her to hear.

"What's that?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"You forget what you saw this morning. AND this shit will be in modern times."
Yeah, I'm aware it's 2 conditions, but if I'm doing this shit we're playing by my rules.

"That was t-"

"I'm aware." I said before walking past the hickory-haired girl and into the crowd of people.

I heard her chuckle lowly before feeling her gaze back upon me.  Does this girl have a staring problem? She's so ignorant too.

Such a brat. 

"So you and Serenity are the Bon-" Some unknown voice spoke from the bunch of kids.

"Yes."  I said sternly.  This was definitely going to be an experience.

I heard the voice behind me speak up. "But we need 4 more people." She began to elaborate, everyone focusing. "They ran a small gang, only a handful of people.  Someone will play Raymond Hamilton, our first Gunman, they'll play maybe a quarter of the play.  William Jones will be our 2nd gunman, he will play the remainder of the play after Raymond.  Lastly, we'll need Buck and Blanche Barrow, Clyde's brother and his wife.  Of course, if someone of the opposite gender will play these roles we will change the names slightly if asked but I think I know who should play Blanche." She finishes, now looking over to the small brunette in the midst of the crowd, the same one who she eye-fucked just three minutes ago.

She is trying to make me jealous.
And Although VERY tempting, a bad bitch must stay a bad bitch.
The dance at the party was fun... a bit too fun.
Was it seeing her aroused? Or was it seeing her get angry? Eh, I guess we'll never know.

I saw an Arabic boy, a stoner white male, and a  dark-skinned woman raise their hands, I'm assuming to take roles of the last 3 parts.

They were all very good-looking. No gay shit though.

Although I can't deny Serenity was attractive, I wasn't into girls.
Sadly I was stuck with dicks... and the abomination attached to it.

The Arabic boy had a small stubbled beard, a very nice jawline, hair slicked back, and I'd kill for his eyebrow shape, I think his name was Ajmal if I recall correctly.  The boy had begun speaking "I'll play for Buck."  Everyone's heads nodded in agreement before the dark-skinned woman had spoken, I couldn't hear what she said but she stepped in the front with Ajmal.

Ho-ly Sh-it.  She stood maybe 5'7. No taller than me but still fairly tall considering averages.
She stood with her 4c hair, a large afro.  Her skin shiny vibrantly under the golden lights, highlighting everything perfectly, her nose was petite, and her lips plump. Jawline even sharper than mine.

Not gay, women are just pretty.

A/N- Thats what I said sis, now look at me... a f@g

She started speaking. "I'll play William.  But my name will be Willow." She spoke softly.

The blonde boy had stepped up lastly, his blonde hair long and wavy, with a very messy middle part, and sharp cheekbones, and thick carefully arched eyebrows, his eyes a chocolate brown.

"I'll play the pussy who quit." He spoke up, making everyone laugh.

Everyone had nodded their heads in agreement before talking amongst themselves.  I guess all the main roles were cast, and whoever wanted to play a background character could just choose on their own, I'm not going to spend too much time trying to get some high school kids trying to play a sheriff and take it seriously.  I just needed to make sure all my mains took everything seriously, we were in front of the stage for the majority of the play already, and my hopeful career of acting was my only hope.

The class bell rang, releasing us from school, kids breaking out into fits of chatting before emptying the room.  But of course, she stayed back, watching me as I made sure all of my textbooks were handy.

"You need help?" I heard her voice speak up.

"I'm fully capable of using my eyes, thank you very much."

"Well do you need a ride?" She asked, I'm assuming trying to find a way to spend more time with me.
At least she's asking... she's trying?

"Gertru-" I couldn't even finish the first word before hearing a smaller snicker.
I turned my head at a quick pace, watching as the wavy-haired girl held her hand over her mouth, trying to contain her laughs.  She looked into me like a soul connection before collecting her breath with a smile plastered on her lips.

"I'm sorry, listen let me make it up to you?" She pleaded 

"Like?"

"I will buy you food... and give you a ride home." She said proudly before stciking her thumbs up, slightly throwing her head back, and smiling a cheesy smile with her eyes closed.  

"Fine."

A/N-

Ok so ik this wasn't much just a bit of insight on Aurora and her personality, I don't plan on doing to many Aurora POVS so.

it was also very short, i like to try and keep her mysterious, but as th story progresses ill add more.

ILY.