Chapter 37

Narrator POV-

ATP i juss be putting images for my own enjoyment LMAO.

Anyways the song HOPEFULLY will play this time, but u can play it whenever, or not at all its up to u, LMAO

As the wind howled past Aurora's window, the branches of the tree's swaying back and forth rhythmically.

Aurora was only awoken by small consistent pings on her window, knocking once every 3 seconds, maybe even multiple at a time.
The dot's forcing her out of sleep, irritating her with every hit.

Laying in bed, the hits on her window subsiding for a minute, to which she had believed the odd noises had come to a stop.

While Harmonia runs around in the blonde's front yard, scrambling for tiny, and dull rocks to throw at her window.

Gathering another handful, the brunette continued her journey of the past 20 minutes, throwing tiny rocks at the glass, praying she didn't damage it.

Bitch... you throwing rocks at a piece of glass... you deadass think that shit unscathed?

Dense as a motherfucker, but fuck it, bro... it's yo life.

Anyways, as another rock hit her window, Aurora groaned; forcing herself out of bed as her vision blurred, still recovering from her rude awakening.

Why was her first reaction getting up and walking towards the window? I'm not sure... She clearly has no regard for life... 

Walking uneasily towards the window, she watched as another rock hit the window.

'So that's what it was?' The blonde thought to herself before unlocking the bottom latch and lifting her window.

Watching as a blurry figure focused into view, curled hair passing in the wind.
While Harmonia stood in the middle of Aurora's lawn before she had realized the desired presence was finally in the window.

Dropping the rocks from her hand, Aurora watched, confused; as the brunette stayed silent, instead, picking up a large piece of cardboard from the grass, but not before lightly pressing buttons on a hand-size speaker.

While music lowly played, Harmonia held up the sign pridefully, her head held high as a cheesy grin glued itself onto her face.

Furrowing her brows as she read pure gibberish, the blonde had only assumed she just couldn't read until she made out a letter.

"It's upside-down!" Aurora yelled, chuckling while her heart fluttered in her chest as the 2011 rom-com gesture began to make itself a heartfelt memory; even as she lived the moment.

Taking the sign down in embarrassment, the curly-haired girl flipping the sign quickly, feeling as the slip-up slightly pierced her confidence... but bound to dismiss the feeling. 
She upheld the sign, right-side up, grinning largely as she held the cardboard above her head, waiting for a response from the blonde.