Chapter 19

Serenity POV-

We began our journey for a classy dress.  We didn't want a dress made for a ball, but we did not want a house party dress, and there is a fine line between both.
She had set her standards for a red dress, she had always loved the look of red clothing but she was unsure of what Camila was wearing tonight, let's just pray whatever she wears looks pairable with red.

We walked into the store, it smelt of money and leather. Leyla and I had bet their cashier was going to have a black pixie cut with a suit on, and the tailor was going to be a gay African American male, wearing a bright-colored suit that somehow looked great.

"Welcome to Le Nid D'oiseau." A lady at the front desk spoke up, she had black hair with a pixie cut. A black suit wrapping around her slim body.

She continued "Anything you need me or Jared would be happy to help." She finished with a smile, pointing to an African American male, who had a neon yellow blazer, with neon pink trousers on.

I'm too good at this and I haven't even been on Earth for a whole 2 years.

We nodded our heads in agreement before walking around the store, I was eyeing a few suits and dresses here and there. But Leyla's eye had been going back and forth between a handful of dresses.  All sharing equal characteristics, but instead different shades of red.

"You need a judge?" I asked picking up all 5 dresses into my hand, resting them upon my forearm.

"Yup."

With that I nodded my head, taking all dresses with me to the front desk.  The lady had seen me approaching and turned to me with a smile.
"Is there any dressing room's available?" I questioned

"Of course, right this way." With that, she had stepped out from behind the desk and led us out towards a long hallway filled with stalls, they were all very large. She had stopped us at the one on the far end of the hallway before knocking to assure no one's presence, she had unlocked the door and let us in with a smile.

"We'll be out here if any help is necessary." She had assured before walking out and shutting the door behind her.

The dressing room was a pale grey color, with a black leather couch on the right end of the room, and a mirror sitting directly across from it.  The white lights shining above us assuring the best lighting for the determination of your clothing.

I went and laid on the couch, crossing my feet before throwing all the dresses on the head of the couch, and placing my hands behind my head. closing my eyes in content.

I had waited a few moments before hearing Leyla's 'done' I opened my eyes and sat up, watching as she turned around.
Of course, to say Leyla was beautiful was an understatement, she had a knife-sharp jawline, highly lifted and defined cheekbones, dark, healthy, and naturally pin-straight hair, plump lips with a very defined Cupid's bow, perfectly arched eyebrows, and not to mention her fa- never mind.
Anyone to catch her eye would definitely be lucky, she was almost as good-looking as me.
Almost...

The first dress had fit her upper body very tightly, and the lower-half with a looser extent to it, a slit coming upon the right thigh. It was a velvet black color. Although it was very pretty, black velvet was not the best option in the room.

"It's pretty, but your ass would look fatter in that one." I said pointing to the lipstick red velvet dress. It had the same design but a different color, which I believe fit's Leila better.

"You're right." She said giggling before turning to try on the new dress.

I took this opportunity to pull out my phone and annoy blondie.

Me: Hey lol

I sighed in content, before shutting off my phone and placing it on my chest.
Wait...
She's always on her phone, and it doesn't take 2 minutes to reply "hey lol"
With that, I picked my phone back up off of my chest and began typing again.

Me: (I'm flirting btw)
Me: What's your favorite emoji?
Me: Mine is ☃️, it looks cute

Aurora🌇 : stop texting me

Me: You didn't answer the question

Aurora🌇 : 🖕🏻

Me: That's not nice

Aurora🌇 : u asked for my fav emoji. now stop texting me

Me: Never thought you would have listened🧐

Aurora🌇 : ur annoying

Me: If I was that annoying you would have blocked me by now.

I placed my phone back down as Leyla began turning around for a second time.
It was more of an accomplishment getting her to reply more than anything. She still has that very clear attitude over text. 

When she turned around fully I had begun to examine the dress on her.
A lipstick-colored dress. With a U-neck line coming down to expose parts of her breasts, a large soft and round slit coming up from her foot stopping at the end of her thigh.  A line of thread moving across the dress, allowing small ruffles to follow right behind it.
Long smooth soft sleeves moving from her shoulders down to her wrists.

"Awwww you look like $19 dollars," I said fake sniffling, with my hand over my heart.

"Perfect." She said now slipping out of the dress.
"You're not trying on any more of them?" I questioned
"Nope. I'm too lazy,  I'm hungry, and $19 is enough for me."  She replied.  Ironic considering the dress had a HEFTY price tag on it, the concept of money to us was nothing more than a few kicks of dirt.

She had slipped the rest of the dresses onto my forearm, now only holding the lipstick dress in her hand.

"Put those back, I'm going to go check out." She said slipping out of the dressing room.

"Sir, yes Sir!" I replied, my hand resting on the tip of my forehead.

With that, I began my journey back to the racks in which we found the dress.  For such a high-end and well-kept store, there weren't many customers. Maybe 3 within the whole store right now. I supposed it was due to the jaw-dropping price tag on everything.
I placed all the dresses back onto the racks, clearly not in order.
I'm fucking trying but I'm not a store employee and I didn't exactly see where these had come from.

I had stuffed my hands into my pockets before heading towards the register where Leyla had been paying.
She was finishing up her payment, now only waiting for her dress to be placed into a very large bag. I'm assuming to preserve the garment?  I don't know I've only been in this country for a few months.

As the cashier had handed Leyla her dress we had sent a few smiles and waves back and forth before exiting the store.

The smell of leather and cash leaving my lungs, before the smell of gasoline and trees entering. Intoxicating... and not in a sensual way.
This country had much work to be done...

A/N- 

Hey, besties I go on spring break in a few days ASFK so ill be updating more.

anyways how have you been??

I took a test where you chose milfs and it told you your childhood trauma and I got grown up to fast, like bestie.

anyways ILY- Bri🪐