Chapter 6

Serenity POV-

I wake up with the largest headache to mankind.  My head feels like I just hit my head on the ground 4 times, stared at a light for several hours, whilst Pots and pans bang against my head, with a screaming ugly vicious fat annoying snot-filled baby screaming in my ears, then I decided to go play dodgeball in a trampoline park.

I decided to open my eyes to see the room dimmed by its light, while I lay in the lap of Leyla who is sitting on her phone and I'm presuming to wait for me to awaken from the chamber of hell.
And then I remembered.

Fuck.

I shot up and began searching for my phone all around the bed. Leyla grabs me by the collar of my shirt and starts throwing her head back as she bursts out into laughter.

"Calm down chicken little, I already have your bag packed, and our portal leaves in an hour." She says as she calms herself from the high she got watching me panic.
"Oh and your brother already left because he said he had some stuff, but he left you a breakfast, with some aspirin on the table." She continues as she points downstairs as to where the kitchen is located.  

I nod my head in agreement and lift the grey comforter off of me as I begin to rub my eyes before heading into the restroom.
I would eat first but I feel so disgusting right now that I need a wash before I could go out to do anything.

I enter the restroom and remove my oversized blue shirt revealing me with just my sports bra and underwear.
As I strip myself of full clothing I see the Tattoo on my chest begin to grow. Every year I age the mark grows and until it has stopped growing I still am in the process of learning.

I don't mind it honestly. The way the tattoo cuts off leaves it with a mystery only your mind can assume. Such a way of being able to let you guess what it leads to. But the tattoo's always revealed your weakness, my father's being a face, a blank face because he was not considered a beauty to look at and suffered many accidents and heartbreaks because of it.  He deserved so much better than what my mother and many others did to him but there is no way to reverse the works of it.

I snap out of my thoughts and begin listening to the droplets of the shower as they hit the pebbled shower floor. The glass separating the rest of the restroom essential from the shower begins to fog up as the water drips through the spout in such a rhythm it is nearly designed only for the finest of patterns to wash away your sins...

I finish up the shower and begin to slip on a black long-sleeve collared shirt with white trousers, and although very uncomfy some black heels because fuck it, heading back home for a while... why not?

 why not?

Outfit^

I let my hair naturally dry because I've never really had high expectations as to what it is supposed to look like, just let her do her thing.