Chapter 5

Serenity's POV-

We walked into the club and were instantly met with the smell of vanilla and liquor.  Oh, such a warm welcome. I run my hand through my hair giving it a small flow as I stand in the middle of the hallway opening up to the bar.

Kids pushed past me but Ace and Leyla stood beside me. watching as the children stood by the stage of dancers, while some grabbed drinks. Many of the students went home, whether it was to fuck, or because they had gotten sick, we were now down to maybe half the school which in all honesty was fine by me considering the club was less likely to be packed with someone in every square foot.

I walked over to the bar and requested salt, a cup of pre-cut limes, and a bottle of tequila.

I think you all know where this is going.

I went to the middle of the stage before whistling everyone turned their eyes to me, some still dancing but it was good enough for me.
I held up the ingredients and began speaking "TIME FOR BODY SHOTS MOTHERFUCKERS" I shouted closing my eyes before the crowd of teenagers exploded into a pit of laughter and triumph before running to the bar to repeat my order.

I looked around to see Ace giving a lap dance to some random guy, and Leyla making out with some girl probably from another school. I laughed at my 2 idiots of friends and scanned the room one last time, only to see Aurora standing at the bar alone.   

God her boyfriend is such a piece of shit.

I jump off the stage and begin walking over to the area I saw her. When I see the Navy blue dress I automatically recognize it as her and begin walking closer.

"What's wrong, don't like Justin?" I chuckled as I gestured up to the speakers which were playing 'Rock your Body-Justin Timberlake'.

The blonde turned to me and pierced her envy green eyes into my forest ones, seeming to search for an answer but finding nothing.

"I'm fine"

"Hi fine, I'm Serenity, wanna do some body shots?" I asked as I held a cheesy grin.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, but when she looked back at me her eyes dilated and it wasn't from the drinks.
I took my chance and leaned down, holding my head to hers, I cupped her chin and brought our cheeks side by side. "You know you want to." I said in a whisper.

"No"

"Why not? I don't see your bullshit boyfriend around, and you look like you could use some fun."

"He's not bad... but I need a way to kick off the night so fine. But nothing sneaky Serenity." She said in a serious tone.

"Fine by me"
 I'm just surprised she agreed. I took her hand and dragged her to the middle of the club where a black glossy table laid, she sat up on top as I made sure the salt, tequila, and limes were next to me.  I gave her one last look of confirmation before she nodded and laid down.  I lowered her dress down to her waistline exposing her toned stomach.  I turned around to grab the Tequila which was placed on the chair, but when I turned back to the blonde.

Her dress was already 100% off, revealing her black lace under-garments and tender breasts. I looked up at her face mentally asking 'why'.

She sat up and faced me. "Because you know I wanted to," she said in a low tone before laying back down onto the black table.

I swallowed a lump in my throat in which I didn't even know I was holding. But nonetheless, I continued with the shot.

First pouring a trickle of tequila down the girl's stomach, letting it flow down the singular muscle line in her stomach. I could've done it the traditional way.