Chapter 8

Serenity POV-

"Del Atardecer al Amanecer."  She says before she shoots deep into her thoughts, every time she does think about something deeply she unconsciously looks up while her fingers pick at the skin on the edge of her nails.  She's nervous.

"Are you ok?" I ask concerned about what she's talking to herself about.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She says as she lowers her head forcing a chuckle out of her mouth.  "Listen I think we need to talk about some things... Like, catch up? Only if that's O-Ok with you though...?"

I giggle at her nervousness and take her hands in mine, "I'd love to."

"Could we meet tomorrow, I don't really want to talk and stuff with a whole party in the background."  She says unsure, I keep trying to reassure her but she is nervous... Maybe it was the year and a half we didn't talk that got to her?

"Yeah. Come by the house around 3?"

"I'll be there."

And we sat there in silence. It was comfortable for me but the way she was fidgeting made me understand she was uncomfortable in it and I hated the loudness of the party, but it was still not as loud as the words we couldn't say to each other.  Because sometimes words don't have to be spoken. You just know they exist.

"I-I umm should probably get back inside..." I say as I point my hand towards the castle indicating maybe the 30 people staring at me through the windows.

"Yeah, you should." She says giggling her eyes still glossy from the time we spent talking.

I cupped her cheek and let her off with a goodbye before I began walking towards the home I feel a hand grab my arm, the grasp was not tight, and the hands were soft.  I turn around to see Amare looking at me with anxious eyes as she pulls has her other hand into a fist.

"I need to give you your present before I head home..." I nod my head and she pulls out her clenched fist from her side and holds my wrist, asking me to open my hand and i oblige. She places a small Black velvet bag onto my hand as she pushes my fingers into my palm making sure my hand is closed tight.

"Don't open it until the party is over, ok?" She asks and I am undeniably skeptical but nothing In my heart would ask why, So I just nodded my head cupping her chin, and planting a kiss on her cheek.

How the fuck does she make me go from hot top to sensitive bottom?

Whatever.

I run back inside and am met with questions from every direction. But right now I just need to talk to Leyla, and maybe open some gifts.

~~~~~~~

I lied. What I need right now is to sober the fuck up.

I've had maybe I don't know 113-128 shots? Eh something like that

Whatever, the floor is spinning and I've been trying to find one thing to focus on for maybe about 3 or 18 minutes I don't know stop with the damn questions.  I need to sleep, I'm tired and the lights around me are giving me a headache. I don't know why I drank that much, all I know is that it was for sure to take my mind of that girl.

Damn, why do I always go for the cheaters?

Oh God, I'm gonna throw up. 

 I grip onto Leyla's shoulder who has been sitting by me all night watching me take all these shots, maybe because she knew I needed it? I don't fucking know.
I put my hand over my mouth and she takes the hint and before I know it she is carrying me to the restroom bridal style. But she is stumbling, she did not drink, she is just weak.