Chapter 34

Serenity POV-

{Mild NSFW!!!}

Grazing the skin around her clit timidly, but instead never giving her bud direct attention. I watched as the blonde's chest lightly heaved up and down. The way her pale skin insinuated nothing more than an invitation into her world of sensuality.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." She spoke breathily, her hand grabbing my wrist.

"What's wrong? Can't handle a bit of teasing?" I pressed, watching as she slowly propped herself up on her elbows. Allowing for the dim light in the corner of the room to bring illumination to her faultless figure.

"Stop being a dick." She groaned.

"Then show me where you want it, Aurora." I provoked, feeling as her hesitant hand aligned with mine, now lifting my hand to meet her overly stimulated bud, her bottom lip caught in her teeth, as she began moving her fingers in circles with mine, before collapsing back onto the bed.

As I began to rub through her nerves on my own, faint and shameless moans began to release themselves from the mouth of the blonde with her hand covering her own mouth as if the sweet sounds being forced from her mouth were nothing more than a treasure which was forbidden even to the owners.

Moving my hand in slopping circles, watching enchanted as Aurora's neck strained against her own body; every muscle and vein appearing vividly and delectably in her body. Only made for the inappropriate times within appropriate eyes.

Moving my body up towards the girl's, I took the time to appreciate, every curve, crevice, mark, and inch of the blonde in which I could not believe wasn't a deity herself.

My head dipping into the crevice of her neck, while keeping my pace on her crotch. I brazenly swiped my tongue upwards on the flesh.
"Where do you want me to be remembered Aurora?" I questioned in a sultry tone, stopping all movements of my hand.

"Wherever, I- I don't care." She breathed, covering her face with her hands, clearly frustrated from the previous several times I've teased her this night.

"Giving me that sort of freedom can be dangerous, don't you think?" I teased.

A moment of silence had filled the room, with nothing audible except the shallow breaths of the blonde.
"Or-" The girl trailed, before her hand snapped to my neck, swiftly flipping us over, now leaving her straddling my stomach. Her manicured hand never leaving my throat, but instead tightening her grip. "I could just strip you of all freedoms, yeah?"

Watching as her blonde hair, illuminated from the Tuscany-colored lamp, beaming from the depths of the room, only further shining onto her ecru skin,  as sparkles of an unknown presence made her way onto her immoral body.
Unable to muster up words to reply, I had only nodded my head, seeming to revoke an undisclosed response from the girl hovering above me.

Feeling as her hand meekly rubbed light circles on my stomach, slowly making their way down my body, which had only sent a devouring heat down to my core.

Resting my head back onto the satin white pillows and shutting my eyes, I allowed my other senses to take over. My touch amplifying with each prickle of free-flowing hair, with each goose bump arising, and each increased amount of pressure.
Feeling wearily as the blonde moved herself down on my pelvis until our cores were touching directly.

Biting my lip, I had decided against keeping my eyes closed.

Propping myself up on my elbows, the fabric below me nothing more than a silky white, but the actions taking place on it were impurities upon the staple for humane and naive-ness of the mind, body, and soul.