Chapter 21

Serenity POV-

"You first." I challenged, watching the sneaky bitch intently.

"This isn't a fucking game of Uno."

"Correct," I said before bringing both of my hands in front of my chest, placing my right hand on top of my left, before quickly moving them down, and in one swift motion, a sword was in my hand.

The sword was of a Shamshir. Its grips fit exactly for my own hands, for me... and me only, I assume my father being the god of blacksmiths comes in handy.
The metal had a slight curve to it, coming upward it was very thin but more deadly than one could render. The metal had not one scratch, not one stain, not one rigid end or space. It was perfect, it's texture caused it to glisten in the sun, highlighting the perfect parts in order to give it an utmost ferocious look.
The blade was as thin as paper, but the point was sharp enough to cut through a piece of concrete, even with the slightest force.

The grip was white, with gold finger grips surrounding it in order to fit my fingers perfectly, giving me the model grip.
The guard was comprised of gold vines surrounding a white piece of metal once again.
The vines so intricately placed it would beyond human, supernatural, or even a god's eye to watch an imperfection.
It was such a delicacy, not even the finest of craftsmen of any other species would, and/or could come close to a replica.

With a 4-foot sword being wielded ahead of me, she was used to seeing it, hence the lack of reaction except for a smirk from her lips.

"How long do you want this to last, you know we could go 2 minutes or 4 hours?" I questioned...

"Quick, I just want to see where I'm at right now." And with that I flew over to her, I could fly but I never found it truly relevant unless, in a situation where it had been proved useful, I guess this was one of them.

Within a second she was in front of me, with my sword to her throat, but before I could get her into my grasp, she had winked, before disappearing into thin air.

Fucking Tinker Bell.

I had quickly moved back into a prowling position, one hand extended out, while the other withheld my sword in the other tightening its grip as I turned around to watch the fucking fairy standing there, only hand tucked under her elbow, while she had held her other arm up, picking at her nails.

"Ha-Ha... So funny." I said through gritted teeth, watching as she giggled at the response to her magic.

"You never said it was off-limits."

I smirked to myself if she can use it... I can too.
"Fair enough." I finished.

With that I had held my left hand low, spreading out all my fingers, before rhythmically dropping them, one by one, until I had closed my hand with my thumb, making a first.

She had dropped onto one knee, holding both hands onto her head, making her best attempt at refraining wails of pain, but had nearly failed when small whimpers were released, as a deep, pounding, and the rough ringing sound was released into her ears.
I could play the magic game too.

I watched on guard, waiting for her next move, as I allowed the rining sensation to ride down, but it was quickly heightened once again as I had watched her slowly reach for her necklace, I'm unsure of exactly what was inside of it, it was something she had tried explaining but the meaning of life made more sense than whatever dust she withheld in a small locket in her necklace.