Chapter 4

Serenity POV-

Today is finally Saturday, finally the day of the party, which was in fact only minutes away. Deimos and I stand in the bathroom side by side, adding the final touches to our outfits.

 Deimos and I stand in the bathroom side by side, adding the final touches to our outfits

Serenity's Outfit^

Deimos' outfit^

Deimos' outfit^

As I added a few white flowers to my hair.  And brought a few strands of hair in front of my shoulders while the rest flowed down my back. I stepped back and adjusted my dress to make sure the slit wasn't about to move and expose my pussy to the world.

I took a second to admire the dynamo Deimos and I have had since we were kids. A dark and light mixture, every time I wore a dark he wore a light, vice versa and it's always been that way, almost like first nature.

"I'm so fucking hot." We both said in unison. And let me tell you the looks we gave each other were more than pure disgust-

I jumped hearing a knock at the door followed by the laughter of many teenagers, I ran to the kitchen to make sure all the drinks and food were set, with a few packs of water, assuring that people were definitely going to need it considering its a highschool party.

Deimos ran to the door and opened it allowing maybe a little less than the whole school inside our home. 
Before-hand we put away anything that might be broken or even just something that could give people a slight hint at who we were.

We had gone to nearly 19 stores before finding enough LED Lights to fill up the main rooms in the house. Everything was either set to a Red or Blue depending on the room which had allowed the slips between colors to meet a deep purple which was undeniably pretty.

"Ooohs" and "Aaahs" were heard by the students as they entered the house.  Many even speechless while others asking how we were able to afford this place or why we lived in a castle, but my brother and I just chuckled it off.