Chapter 18

Serenity POV-

We had stopped in front of a chestnut-colored home.  A very typical looking home for the suburbs, the red shingles laying on the roof, the popcorn texture all around the outside of the house, the small garage, it was not just a house but instead a home. I haven't even stepped foot out of the car and it felt safe as if it was meant for me to be there, a place for my own mental protection and wellness.

The blonde had begun making sure she had everything on hand before getting ready to exit, but I'd hate myself for not at least trying.

"Should I dare try a 2nd time?" I asked the blonde in my seat, watching as she looked at me in confusion.

"I don't know what you're talking about... but if it didn't work the first time it won't work now." She said coldly, presuming her self pat-down.

"Well can I have your number?"I asked with a smirk, resting my elbow on the middle console of the car, cupping my chin in my hand.

"You don't listen do you?"

"I try not to."

"Well then no."

"Please, It'll be useful to have a handy in case of the play."

She stood in front of the car door, her Chic-Fil-A bag in one hand, and her phone in the other, her backpack hanging off her shoulders.  I watched as she contemplated for a few seconds before closing her eyes and nodding her head. As if having her own mental business meeting.

"If I give it to you will you stop nagging?" She questioned, her hand now leaned onto the car seat, the rest of her body still sticking out of the car. With that, I very quickly nodded my head giving her a small thumbs up. she hummed in response.

"You text me for anything other than the play, I'll block you. Understand?" She asked.
I nodded my head in agreement watching as she rolled her eyes.

"Phone." She demanded, and with that, I took my phone out from my lap and placed it into her hand, already unlocked. I watched as she tapped away on the screen, as I sat patiently in the driver's seat. She had placed one final tap of her fingers before beginning to hand me my phone back, but just as I was about to grab it she pulled it away.
"Don't give this to anyone." She demanded once again, and before I could even blink, the car door was shut, my phone delicately placed into my hand, and her whole presence was gone, the only thing lingering, her vanilla scent.

I chuckled to myself a 'Beautiful narcissistic ninja'.

Cool.

I felt a small wave of heat coming from the passenger's seat. "Ew, you look happy."

I jumped slightly in my seat watching as Leyla began to put on her seatbelt.
"What are you doing here?"

"Spending some time with my most favoritist, most prettiest, most bestest best friend. Why do you ask Pookie bear?" She asked with a fake pout on her lips

"No you want something from me."

I watched as the girl blushed slightly, fiddling with the fingers in her lap.
"O-Ok So bitchIhaveadateandIneedyourhelp." She said quickly, trying to make it inaudible.

To say my mouth dropped was an understatement, awwww my little bell pepper had a date for the first time since 7th grade.
"Who's the unlucky girl?" I asked a smile on my face leaning forward as if I was a little school girl.

"Camila" She mumbled under her breath, to someone normal they wouldn't have heard a breath release, but sometimes these heightened senses were the biggest gift in the universe.

"WAIT. Like Camila the dancer?" I said as reality began to hit me. I watched as she looked down in her lap, slowly nodding her head. Such a bottom.

"Drive and I'll fill you in."

"Well, where are we going?"

"Dress shop, it's in central."

With that I pushed my foot on the gas, slowly gaining more speed. I turned my head for a second, waiting for Leyla to start the wonderful story of how and Camila hit it off.

"W-Well umm after you passed out, I had decided it would be best to take you home... As I was beginning to take you out, Camila just stepped in front of me, and we started talking, at that point, I made it Ace's duty to watch you for a few minutes.  I was not going to let your passed-out ass be a pussy-blocker. But she was asking me if I was single, and questions like that? Anyways we had been talking for maybe an hour, I found Ace passed out too, so I insisted on leaving, she asked for my number before I left, and we started talking."

"WAIT. YOU LEFT ME WITH ACE?!"

"Pussy-blocker."

"WAS THAT WHO YOU WERE TEXTING THE DAY AFTER?" And with that, she nodded her head again.

"I didn't tell you before because I didn't know where it was going, but she seems pretty serious about this."

"Good, I'll kill her if she does something dumb."

"My father wouldn't spare her much either."

"Oh, how is Hades? Haven't seen my favorite God in a while."

"He's doing good, mother is finally 'home' after 6 months, which keeps him company while I'm here." She finished, I still found it interesting how even after 4000 years Demeter will still hold her daughter for 6 months.

I guess it was just motherly love.  Something I so deeply craved.

A/N same sis kk don't get on my ass Ik these 2 were really short but it is almost 6 in the morning asfk‼️
Anyways here's me describing my appearance even though literally no one asked because I don't plan on showing y'all my face anytime soon because I have a baby face😐

A/N same sis kk don't get on my ass Ik these 2 were really short but it is almost 6 in the morning asfk‼️Anyways here's me describing my appearance even though literally no one asked because I don't plan on showing y'all my face anytime soon becau...

Anyways ILY goodnight-Bri🪐