Chapter 25

Serenity POV-

I had heard slightly muffled sounds come from around me. It sounds as a voice but I was unable to completely decipher. The side of my bed had slightly dipped which had caused me to roll the opposite way, only to be met with another dip in the bed. Groaning out loud I had stuffed my face down into the pillow, also shielding myself from the light beaming into the room.
A bit over overstimulation especially for just gaining consciousness after 2 weeks? Yes.

But who doesn't love good overstimulation?

I had at last accepted my fate of waking up and rolled back up to face the ceiling, my eyes still closed, but I was trying to savor my last few moments of peace before having to go back to whatever this place Earth is called.

I rubbed my face slightly before feeling the side of my bed move back up, as the dip had left the presence.
I'm assuming the door had opened before a new scent had wafted into the room, it had drawn me closer. The scent had faded into another part of the room, but a new one took its place as a masculine scent had opened itself to me, only one that could be identified as my little fruit loop.

I opened my eyes with a small flutter to see a small mass of people standing among the room, first, Ace, sitting next to my bed, which was paying no attention to me but instead wondering his eyes over my room.

Leyla,  laying down next to me. Texting whom I could only assume was someone special as I had caught a small blush on her cheeks. But I had decided it was too early for being nosy, I'd pick the information out of her later.

Deimos slumped upon my computer chair, which was placed on a slightly lower level of about a foot than my bed was, spinning around In circles like an idiot.

But the one that caught my eye was a specific blonde. I couldn't see her face but I had known it was her, she was out looking at the city from the window in my room, considering it was a whole city view I would have been a bit mesmerized seeing it for the first time as well.

"Why the fuck is everyone in my room?" I said, causing everyone but the blonde to turn my way.

"You dumb fuck, it's been 2 weeks since we saw you, and Leyla told us you got back yesterday from Greece." Ace said now facing me in with his legs crossed over one another.
I took the Memo that Mareena had told Leyla and Deimos about me being in Greece so I'm assuming they played it along with everyone.
I doubt Deimos even went to school.

"Did you miss me that much?" I questioned looking to Ace. But the question wasn't necessarily directed towards him but instead the blonde who was now gawking over my room instead of the view.
She had assumingly picked up on it and shot an unknown look my way.
At least she was understanding my dearly charming ways.

"No, but Leyla is boring."
This had caused Leyla to lift her head slightly from the position on her pillow, she had thrown the phone onto the bed before tackling Ace.

"YOU GODAMN DECK OF CARDS." She yelled, still fighting the boy on the ground, I knew she could easily beat him... but the dramatic effect was needed.

"YET YOU STILL GET PLAYED MORE" He yelled back at her, this had caused me to throw my head back in a fit of laughter.
Nice way to start my evening.

I had seen Leyla's phone was still switched on.
My turn to have some fun.

I had opened the most recent texted contact which read-