Chapter 35

Narrator POV-

!!GENERAL AND BROAD TRIGGER WARNING BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME SHIT!!

"Let evil recoil on those who slander me; in your faithfulness, destroy them."

Psalm 54:5

The rocks below Harmonia's feet sounding and crumbling under every unsteady movement. 
Traveling through the deserted land left her nothing more than anxious for the skirmish which was only inches away.

Her hands placed behind her back as the now fifteen-foot brunette scans her eyes along with the land that will become her battleground.

As her supporters, consisting of; Deimos, Leyla, Amare, Hephestaus, and plentiful of family members following suit within the same thoughts, same posture, same worries... but the only difference is the smirk plastered on Harmonia's face.

Watching as the thousands of lifeless faces around her anticipate the fight, all she could do was a smirk.

Fake it til' you make it

The words of her father replaying in her head, relaxing her spiraling thoughts.

A marked-off area, the size of a football field, had been surrounded by thousands of viewers, some titans, few fairies, gods, goddesses, and a minimum amount of other supernatural species. Murmuring amongst themselves, pinning their gazes onto the young deity and the young king.

With the first Olympians sitting on their individual thrones, within a small, golden-plated Box which was perched farther up in the sky to guarantee the best view of the fight.

Zeus, God of the Skies and Thunder; Sitting on his throne, on the far right of the three brothers with white and gold details upon his throne contrasting from his brothers beside him. 

Poseidon, God of the Seas; His throne placed to the left of his eldest brother, his seating with blue and silver accents, while his blinding golden hair dripped with water, and his golden trident doing the same.

Hades, God of the Underworld; Seated in the middle of the three brothers, while he held his bident stiffly in his hand, glowing red at the tips, and merciless black at the bottom. His throne assumably a deep hardened black, with red-tipped horns coming out from the top.

"Erichthonius of Athens" A voice boomed, causing all heads to snap in the king's direction.
His silky tawny-colored hair, swooped to the side, a ravishing smile, and a brood body figure made to assure any woman to swoon. The King of Athens was nothing more than a typical blood-thirsty, hormone-driven man with an ego too large to inflate.

An ego large enough to consider his opponent no more than a bump in the road.

A rhythm the spectators seemed to follow; such a large viewing only expecting to see their unheavenly and overpraised 'Savior' of Athens demolish the curly-haired brunette.

May only time tell if they are correct.

Walking up to the middle of the 'arena', his stride gathering the eyes of everyone involved except his opponent... his face held high as he stands tall, uplifting his hands, doing a full turn, watching and listening intently as the crowd uproared with cheers as if the man below was an actual God.