Author's Note [ Sign Off ]

I had  started this book because I really wanted to explore the dynamics between Omkara and Gauri and also because many readers were looking forward to their story

I had started this book because I really wanted to explore the dynamics between Omkara and Gauri and also because many readers were looking forward to their story.

I had't really planned this book out, but I guess it turned out fine. Needless to say, all your comments and support has been my driving force to be inspired and keep writing.

I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I liked writing it. It definitely, is an emotionally draining book but I hope it was worth the read.

A Big Thank You to each one of you for voting and commenting on all the chapters. I am going to mention a few people whose support really really went a long way.

Shout-Outs:

@lakshmi_priyanka_

For being the ever enthusiastic reader. 💙

@Avika_writes

For patiently pointing out all my typo errors. It really helped me quickly correct the errors and provide a better reading experience to all readers. Thank you! 💚

@souji28

For sharing your thoughts and all the discussion on the characters. 🧡

@Niharika2929

Who made it a point to share her thoughts on the chapters via direct message. It is always wonderful to have a reader's view of the chapters. 💛

Again, I can't mention each one of you who at one point or another provided me insight and helped me develop this story better by providing your thoughts and observations. But please know that I am deeply grateful for all the readers who voted and commented their views.

Thank you, for investing your time and emotions in this book.

Do vote on the chapters of this book, add it to your reading lists and mention it on your profile and social media handles if you enjoyed reading it!

-Anami!♡

Note - work on the epilogue is under progress!