Chapter 1 : Meet Him

Her hands that had been exploring his hair, began working hungry fingers down to his chest and still lower. Her greedy tongue flicked against his lips before slipping into the depths of his mouth. He felt her hands stroking his length against her groin. He could feel how wet she had become as she teased him on herself.

His hands grabbed her hips with a firm resolution and thrusted unannounced into her letting out a growl, feeling the sloppy channel. Ripples of pleasure coursed through his being. Her moans filled his ears as she raised her hips to meet his thrust.

He felt her hands quickly reach to his back clawing at his skin. He made long, slow, and steady strokes at first, then plunged fast and deep in a raw animalistic need.

Omkara fell beside her on the bed when he had found his release. His partner in the carnal deed smiled complimenting him, "You are so freaking addictive, you should be illegal."

Omkara chuckled, closing his eyes trying to cherish the bliss his body felt. 

* * * 

"Bro, where were you?" Rudra's voice greeted Omkara. 

"Right in time to go pick up Shivaay!" Omkara said not answering the question that had been directed towards him, grabbing his brother by the arm. He began moving towards the building.

"So, it was another fling?" Rudra further probed. It didn't seem like he came down from his office.

"Well, one of my friends needed me." Omkara said not exactly lying.

"Oh!" Rudra exclaimed hurrying beside him.

Omkara pushed open the door to Shivaay's office. "Hi, Om! Hey, Rudra!" The eprakn behind the desk greeted, surprised, his calculative look spread across his face.

"So what's up?" Omkara asked half sitting on the mahogany desk.

"Work!" Shivaay replied looking at the files. An answer, that Omkara was expecting.

"Your smile says otherwise!" Rudra butt in to the conversation, grabbing an apple from the fruit basket on the side table along the wall. Pmkaar smirked noticing the otherwise composed Shivaay a wee bit nervous.

"Tell me proposal number eleven is on the news!" Omkara chuckled almost mockingly. Shivaay's hunt for prospective bride was good entertainment for Rudra and him. Poor man seemed desperate to get married already.

 "It is!" Shivaay answered in a clipped voice.

"I was kidding!" Omkara said with a dumbfounded expression. Shivaay couldn't be serious. Like the eleventh girl! For an arranged marriage date? God, that was definitely not good.

"I am not. It's Bon Appetite, a relatively new restaurant. I haven't been here before." He said, looking at his phone, probably going through the details of the restaurant. 

"The girl's also new." Rudra giggled in response, Omkara turned to give his younger brother a glare. Trust him to come up with the lamest facts and jokes.

"Shivaay you are mad? Why are you even marrying? I mean you have your entire youth before you. You are just twenty-six. Get married at forty or something." Omkara spoke picking up the violet colored paperweight while making another attempt to knock some sense into his brother's head.

"Oh, shut up. Who will wait till forty?" He replied keeping aside the file that was open before him.

"Get a life Shivaay. We're in the twenty-first century. You don't have to marry to get laid. Look at me!"