Chapter 1 : The First Meet

Levi's P.O.V

I'm walking alone in the dark alley,even when it's not 6.00 pm yet it's so dark in here.I walk silently as the air is so quiet and my boots footsteps echoed so loudly.I sigh as the alley is so filthy.

''Tch...disgusting''.I mumble as I saw rats running away from me.I continue walking as I spot something or rather someone at the end of the alley.That thing seems to bend down and looking to the floor.

'It's a kid...and a girl..I think'.I said in my mind.As I continue walking towards her to notice that her hair is so long.I mean like at her thighs maybe.

''Oi.What're you doing here alone,brat?Where's your damn parents?''.I slightly kick her leg with my boots,to shake her up.

She seems shocked,and quickly stand up but almost fall backwards but I catch her wrist before she can.

''Oi,can't you stand still?!''.I was about to let go of her hand as her hand is so dirty,but I notice her eyes.Her Y/E/C eyes are looking so sad but her eyelashes is so long.She has look but she's still filthy,so I let go of my hand from her and wipe it with my handkerchief.

''Oi,why're you so skinny,I literally can see your damn bones sticking out''.I get rid of her long ass bangs on her face so I can see her face clearly.She look at me as if she wants to speak.

''I......haven't eat for 2 days now..''.She closes her eyes and sit down back on the street and clench her legs to her chest and hide her face on her knees.

''At this rate,I'm gonna die sooner than I thought''.She mumble slowly but I still managed to hear her.

''Tch...Get up brat.Follow me''.I walk away from her but I notice she doesn't follow my order and still sit on the filthy street.

''Ughh....troublesome brat,I could've leave you here to die alone,do you want that?''.I cross my arms on my chest and roll my eyes to her.

She look at me with those beautiful eyes but yet are so dull,maybe because she had seen enough of this cruel world.I thought that maybe she's about 11-12 years old based on her small fragile body.

''Tch,stupid brat''.I hold her hand and drag her to follow me away from this shitty place.

She doesn't fight or argue about it.Her body is so thin that she almost got blew up by the strong wind.She's wearing an old and worn white dress that have holes everywhere.It seems too big for her as it past her knees and the sleeves are way longer.

A/N :At this time ,Levi just joined the survey Corp after his friends Isabel and Farlan died,so he's about 18.I want to make him young enough for you,but it's up for you to think how old is he :)And I dunno when he a become a captain so im just gonna yeah hehe.so basically hes a captain now.lol.

I bring her to my cabin secretly without Erwin's knowledge or anyone else.She stands quietly at the centre of my room.I walk towards her and push her bangs off her face to find her pretty eyes staring blankly at me.

"Ughh..We gotta clean you first,you look like shits from the underground''.I look at her and take a knife,then I hold her hair.

''First,we have to cut this fucking ropes''.And with that I slice her hair to around her middle back.

''This girl didn't seems to care what I do to her so that should be fine''.I think.I cut off her hair and layer it so it's doesn't look too thick.

''It's done''.I turn her to face me and cut off the way too long bangs on her face.I took her to my bathroom and turn on the hot shower.