Chapter 12 : First Battle

Y/n's P.O.V

You close the door after saying good night to Levi.You take your comb and brush your shiny hair.After finished, you plop onto your bed and stare to the bottom of the higher bed.

''It's really lonely without any roommate''.You said for the countless time.You sigh and get up.

You are really easy to fall asleep with someone like Eren by your side.But when you're alone,you will think about everything until you fall asleep before waking up with a nightmare.

You put your head on the pillow and cover yourself with a blanket anyway.''It's cold''.You speak alone and regretting wearing something so exposed.

You get up and change into a loose long sleeves shirt and a pajama pants.

You try again to sleep by hugging your legs,attempting to sleep sitting.You are realy tired but you can't sleep even if you want to.

''Should I go to Eren?''.Suddenly crossed your mind.''No,no.He must be tired too''.You shake your head and sigh.You give up on trying to sleep.

''Huarghh,should I check on Hange san?''.You take your jacket and wear it before going outside the dorm.''Maybe she didn't sleep yet''.

You hug your arms and run to Hange's cabin.''Hange san?''.You slowly knock on the door but got no response.

''Maybe she's already asleep''.You figured and walk back to your dorm with disappointment.''Ah,Heichou also have insomnia.Is he sleeping?''.It struck you and you walk to his cabin.

''Eh,Heichou's office and my dorm is really close''.You thought,standing in front of his door.

''It's been forever since I last entered his office''.You thought and smile.Your raise your fist to knock on the door but you hesitately lower it back.''Maybe he's already asleep..''.You sigh and didn't want to bother him.

You about to walk away when the door knob twist and open.Heichou frown his forehead when he saw you outside his cabin this late.

''What the fuck are you doing here,at this time?''.He asking with a serious tone.You grin nervously while scratching your head.

''Ahahaha..so..I'm just wondering if you're already sleeping''.You answers and rubbing your hands together because of the chill air.''And why do you want to know?''.He asks again and stares at your red hand.

''Because you also have insomnia''.You pouts and put your hands on your cheeks after got the heat from rubbing your hands together.

''Tch,get in brat.You're shivering''.He sighs and open the door wider.''Eh but-''.You feels like you're bothering him but you're really cold right now.

''Shut up,just get in.The heater is on''.He command and shove you inside.You finally nod and walk in.

You slowly enter his office and feel the warm air in there.You finally feel a little warm.

You look around and noticing it's not really different from what you last saw,except for there's a couch in the middle of his office and a tea table in front of it.

''Since when there's a couch in your office?''.You ask him and turn back.Then,you noticed Heichou isn't around and the door is slightly open.''Heichou?''.

You call for him but he didn't show up.''Did he go somewhere else?''.You wondering alone and choose to wait for him.

You wander around his office and checking out the book shelves he had at the corner of his office.''It's still didn't change much''.You talk to yourself and take one of the thick book out of the shelf.