Chapter 19 : Feelings

Y/n's P.O.V

It's been over 1 week after you joined Levi's squad and you love it here.All the other members are so kind and dependable as your and Eren's seniors.

That night you are going to Levi's room just like always.You knock and peek inside,even if you always visit him you always knock first.You see him reading a book on the couch,crossed legs.

He glances a little at you and you come in,closing the door as slow as possible not to disturb him.You sit besides him and lean to the back.

''You're late than usual''.He simply state while reading the small book.

''I went to Eren's room first.He said he needs some help''.You said and cross your legs too.

''What did he needed?''.He look at you with his usual stone cold face.''Nothing''.You yawn lazily as today's training really tiring you out.

''Tch,you know I hate it when you say that''.He close his book and put it on the table.You giggle and he snort,taking the cup of tea on his table.

''I know,that's why I answered it like that,because it'll annoy you''.You grin and he tched,before sipping his tea.

''Okay,okay.He just need some help because his back is killing him,and I just help him massage it''.You explain before noticing Levi stop for a brief second.

''So..you massaged him?''.He comfirm with a casual tone.

''Umm hmm''.You nod and he seems unsatisfied.''You two are dating?''.He ask again with a slightly different tone.He looks straight to you,waiting for the answer.

You're not too shocked about that question because you hear it almost everyday while in the trainees long ago.

''Hmmm,I don't know.What do you think?''.You casually shrug your shoulders and he furrow his eyebrows.He put down the cup slowly on the table,you watch his movements.

''You two suits each other for a pair of idiots''.He answers through gritted teeths and sarcasm grin.

''Hey,you're mean.It's just me the dumb one,Eren is clever''.You pouts and he scoff.

''I know you're dumb but your records say the otherwise''.He reply going back to his book.''You read my records?''.You shift closer to him and he nod shortly.

''Why did you stalked me?''.You ask and he choke on the air.

''Who the hell stalked you,you brat''.He glare at you annoyingly.

''Then why are you looking at my records?''.You pull the end of his sleeve.

''Because you're joining my squad,I don't want a dumb and unskilled brat to join my team''.He said looking to you and you smile proudly.

''Then you're saying that you chose me and I'm not dumb?''.You laugh and stretch your neck to see his face.

''Tch,you're still dumb but your skill....is decent..I guess''.He answer slowly testing your patience.

''Hmphh,come to think of it....you never compliments me but you always insults me instead''.You shake him,whining about the mean treatment he gave you.

''So?''.He catch your hands and put it down.

''So?!''.You look a him with unbelievable face.

''Yeah,so?''.He put one arm behind your neck on the couch and the other hand still holding the book.

''Soooo,it would be nice to hear you compliment me for once''.You lean on his arm and look at his side face.

''You know I don't do that,and besides I know you always got compliments from people around you''.He said and glance at you.