Chapter 4 : Preparing Her

Levi's P.O.V

''Faster!!''.I shout to Y/n who look half dead.

''I-I'm...trying!'''.She shouts back while breathing heavily.

I cross my arms on my chest under the shady tree escaping from the gazing sun on the training field.

Y/n have been running laps for 30 minutes now per my order.She's wearing the new uniform Erwin gave her.Her shirt drenched in sweat as today is so fucking hot.

''10 more laps,then come to the mess hall!''.I shout to her again and she nod before I go back to the pantry to make a cup of tea.

I sit on the bench while sipping my hot tea,enjoying the scent.Suddenly,I feel worried about that brat.I get up and leave my tea on the table.I walk to the training field under the scorching sun.

I see she's still running from the far, before her legs went wobble and she fall down on her face.

''Shit''.I quickly run to her and see her body didn't move.I kneel on the ground and flip her body.She's panting heavily and her face is literally burned and looks so fucking red.Sweats dripping from her forehead as her body feels so hot.

''Oi,Y/n,Wake up,What are you doing?'.I slap her cheeks lightly to earn no responses from her.

''Tch,she passed out''.I quickly grab her under the knees and shoulders,before lifting her petite body bridal style.I put my jackets covering her body from the heat.

I decide to bring her to infirmary but I realize it's too far and suddenly I saw Hange is walking to me.She greets me before her eyes land on Y/n's body on my arms and her mouth drop.

''Yoo,Lev-''.

''Now's not the time,Shitty glasses''.I cut her before she can say anything.I bring her to my cabin and kick the bedroom's door and put her on the bed.

''Can you check her?'''I ask Hange who seems rather shocked before grabing the medical kit.

''What happened,Levi?''.She asks while checking the temperature of her body.

''I don't know,she fainted in the middle of running laps''.I tell her.She stop doing what she's doing and look at me with unbelievable face.

''Why did she ran laps in the middle of this hot as fuck day?!?''.She asks me before unbuttoning Y/n's shirt.

I look away and clears my throat.''I..kind of...ordered her to?''.I look at Hange and saw she looks shocked.

''You made her ran?!!''.I nod and she sigh.

''What the hell,Levi.She can die from this heat.It's too much for her.She's only 14,plus she's really skinny''.She looks worried and continue to check her up.

''Look...I don't know.....okay''.She shooks her head and stand up straight.

''Luckily she just fainted from the heat and got a high fever,She should be okay if we treat her now,..and you.You should apologize to her when she woke up''.Hange stares into my eyes.

''Like hell,I'm gonna do that''.She sighs and asks me to get a clean cloth and a bowl of water.I got what she wanted and bring it back to the room. I saw she's changing Y/n's clothes to..one of my shirt.

I look away slightly feels hot on my face.'She's just 14,she doesn't have 'that' yet'.I tell myself and enter the room.After I give the things she asked for,someone knocks on the door.

''Hange san,Commander Erwin is looking for you''.He said and Hange stands up.

''Okayy,be right there!''.She shouts to the other side of the door.