Chapter 9 : Letter

Levi's POV

Hey Heichou! I hope you're doing great :) I'm doing quite fine here and we had our first race in the forest.It's really exciting for me but something happened back there.

So you see,my friend Jean.His ODM gear was malfunctioned and he almost fell,but I catch him and end up injuring both of us ;( I didn't care about me but Jean got a few scratches and a sprained ankle...

I only got a minor injury,when I catched Jean,we crashed into a tree because he was quite...heavy for me to carry him.And my right thigh maybe scratched onto the branch and it leaves a cut,it's quite long but I endure it so Jean's got treated first.And the one who notice it was Eren,he saw the blood stain on my white pants,you remember him right? He carried me to the doctor because I'm being stubborn,hehe.

But I got really confused with him,his face always turned red when I got close to him.And he always argued with Jean,because he said Jean always flirting with me but I didn't noticed.Guys are weird,I guessed?Including you too,hehehe.Joke!don't kill me.

At the end, I have to spent the night at the infirmary and Eren kind of....caught me screaming in my sleep.He forced me to sleep and I...cried.I don't know why I cried but he got nervous and quickly hug me.He comfort me but it's not the same as you ;(

This weeks are chaotic but it's nice :) That's all,Heichou.I miss youu! Bye,Take care! :)

''She injured herself?!Jean? Eren? Fighting because of her?''.I sighed and rub my face.''This didn't sounds good,that brats better didn't have anything up their sleeves''.I remarks referring to that two boys,Jean and Eren.

''That idiot brat is 100% is not gonna realize when someone is using her or bullying her.''.I sigh again but this time heavier.

I sips my tea trying to stay calm.''That Eren brat must like her...''.I'm sure now,giving the circumstances.He must like Y/n and Jean also maybe likes her.''What's that two shit heads like about her anyway.She's ugly,dumb and short...the only decent thing about her is her hair.''.

I think about Y/n's figure and her face smiling to me.''Tch..maybe it's because she's too nice,they fell for that?''.

''What I'm doing anyway,thinking about that dumb brat and her lovers''.I slicked my hair back and get up,walking to the door to get out.''I need some fresh air''.

I close the door and goes to the flowers field behind my offices but it's quite far to walk.

''It's been really quiet here without her..''.I exclaimed slowly while breathing the cold refreshing wind.I sit on the grass there and look to the sky.

This place is her favourite,she always drag me here to spend time with her.I remember when she first came here,she was really excited,she plucked the flowers here and made it into bouquet before giving it to me,and I throw it into the trash can.

She didn't talk to me for two days and will cry quietly in the bathroom until Hange made me apologized to her.I just said 'whatever' and she happily accepted it and hugged me.

Guess I hate it when somebody touched me but I'm okay with her hugging me?

When I told her to stop touching me she's gonna do it anyway,so what's the point of telling her?At the end,she always touched me by holding my hand and Hange will tease me when she saw her holding my hand and I will choke her to make her stop,it works.

Before she joined the cadets,every day in my office will be chaos with Y/n and Hange talking and joking and annoyed me every time they're together.Sometimes even together with Erwin.