Chapter 24 : Goodbye

Y/n's P.O.V

You feel a hand slip into your shirt and it's cold as heck.

''Ah-''.You open your eyes and look down.Levi is still sleeping and one of his hand is on your stomach.

''Heichou,cold''.You hold his hand from traveling more.

''Hmmm''.You don't know if he's awake or still asleep.

''Wait-....oh he's my boyfriend''.You almost yell but you quickly remember you two just start dating.

''Why are you so cold?''.You whisper to him and he shrug before putting his face at the crook of your neck.

''I know I'm warm''.You giggle half sleepy.He nod agree and fix the blanket to cover you more.

''I would like to sleep more but today is important Heichou''.You shake him up and he groan.

''Shit,I want to stay like this longer''.He complain and open his eyes.

''Me too but next time maybe?''.You smile to him and touch his cheek.

''We still have tonight''.The corner of his mouth twitch.

''Hmm,if I return back alive''.You suddenly say that and quickly cover your mouth.

''Y/n''.He looks irritated and angry at you.

''What did I told you about that?''.He's ontop of you and his mouth besides your ear.

''Sorry''.You apologise and he sigh.

''Don't say that again or I'll kiss you every time you breath''.He threatens and kiss your hair.

''What?!''.You hit his arm and he chuckle.

''Then don't say that again, it's as simple as that''.He moves to get out of the bed.

''Okay''.You sigh in defeat and proceed to follow him.You fix the bed and the sheet before stretching.

''Heichou,I'm going to my room back''.You yell a little just to inform him.You hear he hum from wherever he is.You walk to your room and starts to get ready for today's mission.

You finish dressed and put on the cravat.You really love this cravat,you always wear it and Levi wouldn't ask for it back.Lastly you wear the jacket and the boots.

''It's gonna be okay''.You clench your shirt and exhale.

You proudly put on the green cloak and fix it.You walk downstairs and gather where everyone is.

''Let's get ready to move to Wall Maria,and remember all the things I've told you all''.Levi said before we all get ready to depart to Wall Maria.

''Y/n,come here''.Levi pull your hand to somewhere hiden from everyone else.

''What-''.He press his lips against you before you can ask him.

''I can't do this in front of everyone like you said, so I want to enjoy it before there's no private place''.He said as soon as he break the kiss.

''You and your sweet talker self''.You punch his chest with a red face.He chuckle and pull you into his hug.

''Please return back alive''.He whispers to you barely audible.

''Of course,you too''.You clench his cloak from behind.

He nod and grab your jaw before kissing you again.Your face is burning right now.He continue to kiss you on the forehead,cheeks and temple

.''Is your hobby kissing me?''.You ask fakely annoyed.

''Yeah,just started it yesterday''.He grin and kiss your head.