Chapter 16 : A little Fight

Y/n's P.O.V

''Hmmmm''.You feel one of your hands is numb but you're so comfortable,so you ignore it and continue to sleep.

''Oi,wake up''.A finger poke your cheek.

''Ughhh''.You groan and catch the hand who's poking you and put it on your stomach.

''Hey''.The morning voice call again.

''What?''.You open one of your eyes,to see Heichou is staring at you.

''Eh!''.You get up quickly and scan your surrounding.

''Ehhh!''.You look at Heichou who's on the chair besides you.

''Tch,you're so loud''.He yawn and stretch a little.

''Don't you want to let go of my hand''.He said and you look to his hand in yours.

''Eh!!''.You let go and look at your hand.

''Did I sleep here?''.You ask him and he nod,standing up.

''Tch,do you have amnesia or something?''.He put back the chair and the book on the table.

''Go to your room and get ready.Today we have to train''.He order you and you nod.Before going out you fold the blanket and put it on the pillow.

You walk back to your room not fully awake.You enter and lock the door.You sit on the bed and think.

''Ohh,I went to Heichou's room last night''.You finally put the puzzle.

''But I don't remember sleep holding his hand''.You wonder and quickly get ready.You comb your hair after finished putting on clothes.

''Eren,Eren''.You chanting while get downstairs.

''Eren!''.You knock the door.''Come in''.He said from inside.You open and see he's getting ready.

''Ne,Eren''.You sit besides him who's not looking very good.

''Eren?''.You call again when he's not answering.

''Yeah,what is it?''.He didn't look at you.''Why're you not looking at me?''.You touch his hand.

''What?Why do I have to look at you?''.He said and stand up.

''Eren...''.You stand up too following him.

''What do you want?''.You feels really weird now.'This is not the usual Eren'.You thought.

''Nothing,..sorry for disturbing you..''.You walk out slowly.

You go back to your room.It's still early in the morning now.You crawl on the bed and sink your face to the pillow,slowly crying.

''Did I do something that pissed him off?''.You try to remember something,but you can't come up with anything.

You sniff and wipe your tears.He never act like this.

''I guess I'll tie ny hair myself today''.You get up and stand in front of the mirror.You braid your hair on the shoulder.

It's messy,but looks just nice.You smile with the teary eyes.

''I shouldn't cry,maybe Eren have a problem''.You said and force a smile.You get up and proceed to walk out.

You go to the outside of the castle.Everyone already there,you didn't want to make eye contact with everyone including Eren.You slightly make the bangs to cover your eyes a little.

''Now,since we have new members we have to pratice together.''.Levi said in the front of the others.He didn't look at you at all.

''Now,I will pick your partner and whoever win will fight the others who also win,understand?''.His icy voice raise.