Chapter 3 : Deciding Her Future

Levi's P.O.V

I open my eyes slowly as I feel a warm hands wrapping around my waist.I look on my side and realize Y/n's face is at the crook of my neck.I feel her hot breath slowly inhale and exhale to my neck.

I freeze for a moment trying to process what just happened.I remember I slept with her yesterday,but I don't remember being this close or touching her.

As I come to my sense,I realize my hand is also on her tiny waist.I don't know what to do.

'Should I push her away?'.But that was harsh thing to do to her as I'm also holding her.I pick her hand up slowly putting it away from my waist.

And I was about to put it down,when she grunt and snap her hand away from me before putting it back on my waist but tighter.And she snuggle closer to my neck.I sigh as I feel tingly feeling comes.

'It's been a long time since I was this close to people'.I thought and caress her silky hair.I smell scents from my shampoo coming from her hair.It got me mesmerizing as I like the refreshing scent.I snap out from my feeling and decide to wake her.

''Oi,Brat''.I said slowly in my morning voice and shake her shoulder slowly.She mumbles something and began to rub her eyes and open it slowly.

She blinks repeatly as she saw my poker face in front of her.She gasps loudly and pull away from me and hide under the blanket.

I stand up from the bed and stretch a little.''H-Heichou...I'm s-sorry,I didn't mean to-..''.

''Did you sleep well last night?''.Cutting her from apologizing again,I fix up my collar and look at her.She put down the blanket to her chin level and I can see her red face nod vigorously.

''Good''.I step into the bathroom to take a shower before she can say anything.After 10 minutes,I walk out of the bathroom drying my hair and looking for the brat.She was looking at a book she took from my shelf in the office.

''What are you reading?''.I ask and sit on my office chair.She startle and drop the book on her foot.

''Auchhh!''.She shouts as the thick book fell on her foot.

She sits on the floor rubbing her foot with teary eyes.I roll my eyes and stand up walking to her.

''You're so fucking clumsy,you know?''.I push her bangs out of her face to see her pouting with a painful face.

''Tch,can't you walk?''.I ask her.She just nod and wipe her tears.I left her on the floor and sit back on my chair

''I will discuss your next things to do with Erwin,the commander of Survey Corps''.I inform her and she just nod before stand up.

(Erwin's Office)

I enter Erwin's office without bothering to knock .He sigh as I always do that and he can't even complaining.

''What's your business you have with me this early,Levi?''.He closes all his files on the table and take a sip from his hot coffee besides him.I sit on the chair across him and cross my leg.

''Nothing important,I just picked up a kid from the streets and keep her in my cabin.And I just want to discuss about her with you''.I said in monotone voice and wait to see his reaction to me speaking so casually as if I didn't do anything as out of ordinary like picking up a random child from streets.

He choke on his coffee as I snicker to his reaction.He wipes his mouth and look straight to me.

''What do you mean,you just picked up a kid on the streets and brought her here?''.He look puzzled and raise one of his magnificent eyebrows.