Chapter 6 : Different Places

Levi's P.O.V

I sit in my office after I finished training the new recruits.I sip my hot tea alone in the quiet atmosphere.''She must've been going by now''.I said referring to Y/n's carriage.''It's finally silent again''.I said again and sigh.

I stand up and get into my bedroom who also connected to my office.I saw her clothes and belongings are gone.The bed sheet are neatly fold and the pillows were arranged too.

I don't feel anything at this point anymore.'Will she come back here as she said?'.I ask myself about her promise to me.'With her skills in three years she will be in the top ten and can choose the Military Police,I know she's dumb but not dumb enough to let go of the chance,right?'.I rub my face and about to get out of the room,when my eyes caught a glance of something on the nightstand besides the bed.

I walk to the table and realize it's a letter.I turn back the letter to see who's is it.

To : Ackermann Heichou
From : Y/n

''From Y/n?To me?''.I said and bring the letter to my office.The neat handwriting is indeed that brat's.I slowly rip the letter carefully.

''Hey Heichou!,Thank you for reading this,I thought you will throw this letter to a titan hehe,Kidding.

By the time you read this,I maybe are on my way to the Cadet Corps or already there.I understand you can't see me out.But I was hoping to see you before I go.But don't worry! I know you're busy,Commander Erwin told me!

I just want to say thank you for taking me from the streets.That's without a doubt,the happiest day of my life.Thank you for taking care of this dumb brat,hehe.

One day when we meet again,I will stay by your side forever and fight the titans along with you.That is my dream.Don't worry,when I come back I'll never be that same careless stupid brat anymore,I'll be a grown up woman,hehe.

Farewell,Heichou.Till we meet again.Don't die before I get into the Survey Corps,but I doubt that,hehe.Oh and heichou.....I took one of your cravat with me,hehe.I'm really sorrry!It's all because you didn't send me to my carriage.But,it's fine,you can scold me after I come back,hehehe.

                                       Sincerely,Y/n.

I chuckle deeply as this stupid brat's dream is to fight titans with me.I put the letter on my chest and the other arm on my forehead covering both of my eyes.''Three years huh?''.I think about the letter's contents and suddenly snap from my chair.

''She took my cravat?!''.I go back to the room and facepalm my face.''That idiot.....Okay then.I will wait for you to come here.So that I can kick your ass''.I said with a slight smile looking at the letter.

Y/n's P.O.V

You get into your dorm and change your clothes to a cadet uniform that you got when you arrived earlier.You slip into the tight white jean and knee-high brown boots.While you're wearing the jacket you hear someone walk in.

A girl with short black hair and a red scarf around her neck walk inside.You and her make eye contacts before you smile to her.She slighly smile back and proceed to change into her uniforms.

''Guess,she's my roommate''.You said in your head,shrugging your shoulders.You open your baggage and put your clothes inside the dresser.You choose the lower bed from the double-decker bed.

''Hey,I'm Mikasa''.You saw she offer her hand with a small smile.You gladly accept her hand and shake it.

''Hey,I'm Y/n,nice to meet you''.You say and returns the smile.''Same here''.She said.