Chapter 13 : Trauma

Eren's P.O.V

I failed to protect Y/n.I promised to protect her before we went to the battlefield,but I got caught out with injuries.

I broke my arm when I was trying to save people from titans and passed out for a long time before I can search for Y/n.

''I should have forced you to stay here..I'm sorry''.I apologized for the hundred time to Y/n who's laying in front of me,not moving.

I grab her pale and cold hand slowly.It's been a day since Levi Heichou saved her.

The doctor said she does not suffer from bad injuries but her gastric make it worse and she push herself to her limit making her passed out until now.

She'll most likely suffers trauma after watching her comrades died in front of her.

We've moved her to her dorm when  her condition have becomes stable,because the infirmary is really crowded with the others critically injured soldiers.

''Y/n,please wake up soon.I miss to mess with you''.I slowly caress her hair.

''Hange san and Levi Heichou comes to visit you and our friends too''.I talk to her when I know she can't response or hear me.

''Jean scolded me for not staying by your side,when you're sick.This is the first time I agreed with him..you know?''.I laugh a little.

Jean is really pissed off at me but I can't did anything as its already happened.Mikasa,Armin,Shasha and Connie only got small injuries and also worried of Y/n.Hange san comes to visit quite frequently to check on Y/n.

As for Levi Heichou,....he seems really mad at me but he didn't say anything since he saved Y/n yesterday.

He just visit Y/n once when the doctor told us her condition.After that I never saw him in here again.

''I'm gonna go clean myself and get something to eat,I don't want to leave you but I really should go now,bye Y/n...''.I speak to her because I've been by her side since she got admitted.I took a glance at her again before closing the door.

Levi's P.O.V

It seems nothing bad happened to that brat except for her not regain consciousness yet.

It's also seems like the blood covering her is not her blood but her other teammates.

I only visited her once but I keep on checking her from a far and from the doctor or Hange.That brat,Eren always by her side since then and never left the room,it annoyed me.

I am walking to her dorm now,it seems that they've moved her to her dorm because her condition have improved.

I saw the others just exit her dorm together with Hange.''How's her?''.I ask Hange.Hange seems to cheer up a little.

''She's fine,she can wake up anytime now,you should go visit her,we've just told Eren to leave her''.She informed you and you nod.

'Thank god that shithead finally gone'.I thought as he always in her dorm wherever I came.

The brat's friends are talking to Hange now,They seems to get along well,maybe because they're Y/n's friends.

They walk to the other side of the dorm,to give me some space to visit that brat.Y/n got recognized from the higher up as she killed the most titans in this past mission.

I open the door and walk inside before my face changes, to see Y/n sitting down on her bed,staring blankly to her hands.

''Oi,..you are awake?...''.I get closer to check on her,still surprised to see her wake up.