Chapter 15 : New Squad

Y/n's P.O.V

You will visit Heichou every night after that to accompany him doing his works.You two will make a small talk and drink tea.It's been almost a month now.

You're having lunch at the mess hall together with your friends like always.

''It's been a month since we became Survey Corps member''.Eren who besides you said.

''Mmhhhmm''.You nod and eat a piece of bread.

"I can't believe it's been a month after Wall Maria got breached..''.Jean said but he didn't notice your expression changed.

Eren notice you're biting your lower lips hard.He kick Jean's leg and Jean wants to scold him but he saw Eren signalling his eyes to you who looks unhappy now.

''Errr..I mean..when do you think we will get to go outside the wall?''.Jean fix his sentence,stuttering.

''Y-Yeah,I'm so excited to go to the outside world''.Armin said and they all nod,when they notice you're playing with your food.

''Y/n?''.You lift your head and force a smile.''Yeah?''.

''Aren't you excited?''.Shasha ask with happy reaction.

''Of course,I never been outside''.You bite your food a little.It seems awkward for a while before Shasha steal Connie's food.It becomes chaos again.

You laugh looking at them without you realized Eren is smiling looking at your mood who've improved.He put his hand on your hand,you stop laughing and look at your hand.

You lift your head to see Eren smiling to you.You smile back before you hear a cough besides the table.All people who's at the table turn to see Levi standing crossing his arms.

He glance to Eren's hand who's on top on you.Eren noticed and quickly pull his hand.

''Heichou''.You call him and he look at you.

''Err,do you need anything,Levi Heichou?''.Armin ask when there's silent after.

''Yeah,Y/n and Eren come to my office after you've done eating''.He said with no expression and walk away.You look at Eren who is looking at you too.

"What does he want with me?''.Eren ask you.

''How would I know,and it's not just you,he also called me''.You scratch your head when you don't know what's going on.

''I know,but you're always in his office right?Why did he invited me too''.Eren fake a smile looking at you.

''Wohhh,Y/N always in his office?how come I never know?''.Connie ask looking excited and curious,the others also have a same face.

''Yeah,me too.What are you two doing?''.Shasha smile sheepishly to you but you know she's teasing you.

''Nothing,sometimes I just go to chat, you know?We both have insomnia so it's quite nice to have someone to talk to when I can't sleep''.You answer with a pout because Mikasa is smirking at you.

They all stares in unbelief while grinning,looking at each other.

''What? It's trueee!!''.You reach your hand to pinch them,but they all avoid it,while laughing.

''Hmmm''.Eren stares at you who is staring at the others unsatisfied.

''You done?''.He ask and you give attention to him.

''Yeah,let's go.I'm gonna get you guys after this''.You and him stand up before you give death stares to them and gesturing your thumb across your neck.