Chapter 11 : We Meet Again

Y/n's P.O.V

After 3 years

It's the graduation day.We've been here for 3 years,you got so many experiences,scolded and all the memories here.

Today they will announcing the top ten cadets who can choose military police regiment.The others also can choose their own choice of regiment today.

''This is all the top ten cadets and they can choose to enter the Military regiment or the other regiment.While the others who are not chosen can choose either Garrison or Scouts regiments.That's all and congratulations to the top ten and you all for graduating today.''.The head instructor,Keith Shadis announce and congratulate all of us who managed to enter top ten.

We make a line in front of the other trainees with a fist on our chests,saluting.

You who standing at the end of the line,as a number one top cadet and besides you,Eren who smiles proudly to you.

Here are the top ten :

1.Y/n
2.Eren
3.Mikasa
4.Jean
5.Annie
6.Connie
7.Shasha
8.Christa
9.Ymir
10.Armin

We all ten salute proudly as the most skilled cadets along the times you all spent here.After the graduation ceremony ended,we all gather in the mess hall to celebrate it.

''Woo,congratulation Y/n.You're number one,as expected from Miss Perfect!''.Shasha pointed out to you and you hide your face in embarrassment.

''Hehe thanks,We did a great job entering the top ten''.You group hug everyone and they agree with you before Jean taking the chance to hug you,Eren saw it and quickly let go the group hug.

''Yo,don't take the chance to touch Y/n,you horse''.Eren snapped at Jean.

''Huh?''.You didn't notice anything but Jean clearly grinning while scratching his head,caught in action.

''Shut up man,I just want a congratulation hug from Y/n''.Jean replied,before touching his index fingers together while looking to you with puppy eyes.

''Aww,come here Jean''.You said holding out your hands to him.He looks excited and quickly took the chance.He is much taller and bigger than you,so you got squeezed into his hug.

''You're so cute,Y/n!''.He said and tighten the hug.''Ackk,I can't breath,Jean!''.You grip his jacket and he quickly let you go.You inhale deeply as you forgot how to breath.

''You almost kill her''.Eren pat your back slowly.''I didn't mean to,well.She's really cute''.

Jean said to you but looking at Eren,smirking.You laugh as this two never change since the days in trainee.

''Cut it out you two,you've been pulling each other tails for three years''.Mikasa speak and we all laugh because it's true.

''So what regiment do you all gonna choose?''.Connie ask in the middle of laughing.

''I still with my decision to join Survey Corps''.Eren said holding his hand into a fist.Mikasa and Armin nod.''We will follow Eren''.Armin and Mikasa sticking with Eren from the starts.

''How about you,Jean?''.All the attention turn to Jean.Jean smiling widely and punch his chest.

''Of course I'm gonna join the Military,what else I'm gonna choose after managed to get into top ten,right Y/n?You will follow me right?.Jean looks to you again biting his lips,seducely.

You shook your head,denying his invitation.''I joined the cadets to enter the Survey Corps,sorry Jean.It's my dream to join it''.You apologised to Jean who looks really shocked.